Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Drinking Urine

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
Drinking Urine
« on: February 09, 2014, 01:20:54 AM »
Salaam Optimist,

You just made me throw up in my mouth and nausiated.  :o :o :o :o :o

Salaam Ismail,

Buddy, listen, you are being brainwashed to believe in this. The only cure for any disease is Allah. Even Cancer without drinking Urine, hell not even Chemo was needed. I know that for a FACT! If one is sick and gets treatment like Chemo, medication that not a bodily fluid that is considered filth, it is still a cure from Allah.
Do you recall Benny Hill? Deepak Chopra? Morarji Desai  boasted that he was drinking eight ounces of his own urine daily YUMMY!!! pure and fresh in the morning in accordance with the Vedas claim that urine has medicinal value. For crying out loud, people are eating dung to saying it has a medical benifit too.

The fact is, no credible scientific evidence exists to support these absurd claims, despite what proponents of urine therapy say. Again, if it was clean and pure, God would not instruct us to do wadu before prayer if we releaved ourselves, I can not imagine He meant if you releaved yourselves and drank it, wash your mouths too!!!???
And contrary to what many pro-urine supporters believe, urine is a waste product. There's simply nothing to be gained by re-consuming something your body couldn't use the first time. It is not considered waste if you body is getting rid of it!!!

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Re: Drinking Urine
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:35:16 AM »
Salam,

I wouldn´t drink urine it is the waste of our body and in Sura 16 we read "...And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive Sign. From what is within their bodies, between excretions and blood, We produce for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it. (66)

Now one had to check what F-R-Th means is it just faeces or urine .im tired to look it up  ;D

and by the way i remember to find sperm also described as a dirty liquid.

regards

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:43:27 AM »
Salaam Deliverance,

I can look it up later,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sperm drinking is next..

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 05:44:14 PM »
Well,
F-R-TH is used for dung;to empty the Contents of a sack or belly;to inform on someone;
its not clear if urine is also meant with "Contents of belly"

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 05:53:07 PM »
Salaam Deliverance,

I can look it up later,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sperm drinking is next..

For those who are interested in sexual practices it would useful to know "7) Then He made his seed from a draught of despised fluid; (8) Sura 32"
regards

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 11:25:42 PM »
Salaam Saba,

Deliverance and I are past what one can eat and what they can not.  Were talking about drinking urine... loooool  for medical stuff which we know it is impure and disgusting..

Deliverance, So that words means like bowels but not feces... "Genitive" is more of a word that should have been used in a English definition, as it describes a body organ. the cow has a very different digestive system, most animals that chew the cud have that.

Urine has it's different tubing channel... I very much doubt Allah is going to tell us the milk He expects the people to drink is mixed with dung and He purifies it.

Thank God I do not take any of this stuff in... There's a video on you tube in 3D, it is rather gross.

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 11:38:02 PM »
Salaam Deliverance

http://loudoun.nvcc.edu/vetonline/vet111/digestive%20sys/digestive%20lesson.htm

I am going to check with my friend who works at the University Animal Hospital... I am positive the milk is not mixed with dung before it is purified, it is something about an organ. They have several chambers.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 12:13:00 AM »
Salaam Deliverance

http://loudoun.nvcc.edu/vetonline/vet111/digestive%20sys/digestive%20lesson.htm

I am going to check with my friend who works at the University Animal Hospital... I am positive the milk is not mixed with dung before it is purified, it is something about an organ. They have several chambers.

ok ,do that i am interested to know how the "production" of milk works, inside of animals chewing the kud.
I think our creator wants to tell us that from blood (forbidden) and dung(also forbidden!?)is coming milk what is lawful to drink, and thats the sign People should think about.

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 02:53:56 AM »
Salaam Deliverence,

Milk is essentially formed from proteins, carbohydrates, fat, and many other elements, and vitamins and water. And all of this is extracted from the animal's nutrition (food that they consume), drink and blood, described through Allah Statement. The word that one should be focusing on is "wadamin"

The word farthin is also known to us as changed to a thick liquid is called chyme which is the process in cows and other animals.

The raw materials for milk production are transported via the bloodstream to the secretory cells

People automatically assume that blood is red, which it is not, blood is made out of calcium, vitamins, protein, sugars and several other nutrients.

Milk is synthesized in the mammary gland. Within the mammary gland is the milk producing unit, the alveolus. It contains a single layer of epithelial secretory cells surrounding a central storage area called the lumen, which is connected to a duct system. The secretory cells are, in turn, surrounded by a layer of myoepithelial cells and blood capillaries.

"Milk Biosynthesis
Milk is synthesized in the mammary gland. Within the mammary gland is the milk producing unit, the alveolus. It contains a single layer of epithelial secretory cells surrounding a central storage area called the lumen, which is connected to a duct system. The secretory cells are, in turn, surrounded by a layer of myoepithelial cells and blood capillaries.

Udder, Alveolus, Secretory Cell: 26 KB
The raw materials for milk production are transported via the bloodstream to the secretory cells. It takes 400-800 L of blood to deliver components for 1 L of milk.
•   Proteins: building blocks are amino acids in the blood. Casein micelles, or small aggregates thereof, may begin aggregation in Golgi vesicles within the secretory cell.
•   Lipids:
o   C4-C14 fatty acids are synthesized in the cells
o   C16 and greater fatty acids are preformed as a result of rumen hydrogenation and are transported directly in the blood
•   Lactose: milk is in osmotic equilibrium with the blood and is controlled by lactose, K, Na, Cl; lactose synthesis regulates the volume of milk secreted
The milk components are synthesized within the cells, mainly by the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and its attached ribosomes. The energy for the ER is supplied by the mitochondria. The components are then passed along to the Golgi apparatus, which is responsible for their eventual movement out of the cell in the form of vesicles. Both vesicles containing aqueous non-fat components, as well as liquid droplets (synthesized by the ER) must pass through the cytoplasm and the apical plasma membrane to be deposited in the lumen. It is thought that the milk fat globule membrane is comprised of the apical plasma membrane of the secretory cell.
Milking stimuli, such as a sucking calf, a warm wash cloth, the regime of parlour etc., causes the release of a hormone called oxytocin. Oxytocin is released from the pituitary gland, below the brain, to begin the process of milk let-down. As a result of this hormone stimulation, the muscles begin to compress the alveoli, causing a pressure in the udder known as letdown reflex, and the milk components stored in the lumen are released into the duct system. The milk is forced down into the teat cistern from which it is milked. The let-down reflex fades as the oxytocin is degraded, within 4-7 minutes. It is very difficult to milk after this time."

buṭūnihi (bellies) min (from) bayni (between) farthin (the food) wadamin (blood) labanan (milk) khāliṣan (milk) The nutrients from the food that a human female eats, has the same process for making the milk to feed their baby.  https://www.uoguelph.ca/foodscience/dairy-science-and-technology/dairy-chemistry-and-

You will be amazed on all the clues that Allah gives us indeed. He also mentions it in verse 41:53 "Soon We will show them our signs in the horizons and in themselves until t becomes clear to them that it is the truth, is it not sufficient concerning your lord that He is over all things a witness?

So no, it is not feces, because feces is just that feces/dung because there is no use for it that is why it exists the body. It is only feces when all the nutrients is extracted from the food. The anatomy of a human or animal for that matter as far as digestion is concerned is the same when it comes down to waste/feces/urine, once the nutrients is extracted the rest goes on it's way to form and exit the body.

https://www.uoguelph.ca/foodscience/dairy-science-and-technology/dairy-chemistry-and-

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 05:13:31 AM »
The basic poin one has to remember that a WASTE can not do good to anybody. Therefore Waste is Waste.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 03:36:31 PM »
Salam Abbsrayray,

Good work,may i add "Foodpulp" to destinguish from prepared food.

thank you Abbsrayray

regards

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 01:33:03 AM »
Salaam Deliverence,

Lol... Subhannu Allah He only want's what is good for us and is looking out for his servents and people transgress with greed.