Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Sharia Law

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
Sharia Law
« on: January 24, 2014, 04:04:04 AM »
Salaam All

Does anyone know where I can find a book or a webpage that is actually a factual writing on Sharia Law? or a website that lists the Sharia Law by category?
I Goggle it and come with hundreds of hits that leads to nowhere or word of mouth with no evidence.

Thanks

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Sharia Law
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:15:14 AM »
Sister Salam The major basic thing you have to bear in mind that Shriah Law is not Quranic Law. It has come from Secondary Sources & taken from Jews & Christians. Let other Bros & Sisters express their opinion. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 05:37:31 AM »
Salaam Sardar,

I only follow the Quran. I do not follow hadith, sunnah or sharia, imams, scholors mullahs.

I am just interested to see what actually is in it for my report instead of going on the internet and getting bias views than "facts" of what actually is in the magic law book, as it can not be matter of my opnion and I certainly do not want to be bias in my report and need to treat all involved fairly based in facts vs hersay.

I Agree it is all Judo-Christian as that is what the Hadith is...

Thanks

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 09:23:13 AM »
Which is why most of the Quran Oriented persons are not interested in Shriah Law & do not want to get implemented any where in the world.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 10:09:21 AM »
Salaam Sardar,

I think you are missing my point and Question when I asked about where I can get a book or info regaurding what is in that magical book called Sharia Law is.  Not to follow it or compare it to what the Quran says. I already know the rules from Allah in the Quran.