Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Corrupted Dreams

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Corrupted Dreams
« on: February 12, 2014, 08:55:27 PM »
Salam all,

Im still in the process of leaving my islamic secondary education to find true understanding of Islam.Like me a lot of people grew up with a certain picture of the devil,that is drawing Satan as something who will led you astray if you dont follow the "Sunnah"/Quran.This is underlined by a hadith that is saying the Devil can´t immitate the Prophet,meaning if you dream about someone with Turban,Beard and Long clothing than this Dream is true and it is indeed the Prophet.
With this in my mind i always thought that Dreams can be corrupted by the devil which another hadith seemed to back up,which goes like this :if you wake up by a Nightmare or bad feelings in the dream than spit 3 times over your left shoulder with saying dua.
Now i was reading in the Quran that when we sleep our Soul is beein lifted up to the Lord like the dead persons with the exception that we (Persons who are sleeping)are coming back to "Life".And if the dream can be interferred by satan how could Abraham(pbuh)sure that his Vision about slaughtering his son is from the Allmighty?And the people in Sura Yusuf wouldn´t belive Yusuf(pbuh)after he had descibed the meanig of their dreams and it would gone bad for one of them.
Please share your thoughts.

regards

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Corrupted Dreams
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 04:52:36 AM »
Bro The dream can not be from shaitan. The dream is the reflection of our daily life.If you are pius you can see TheProphet in dream. Therefore don't think of Shatan if you get good dream
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Re: Corrupted Dreams
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 04:37:52 PM »
Bro The dream can not be from shaitan. The dream is the reflection of our daily life.If you are pius you can see TheProphet in dream. Therefore don't think of Shatan if you get good dream
Salam Sadar Miyan,

Thank you for your answer:

you´ve wrote that the dream is the reflection of our daily life ,as you know the devils duty is to lead mankind astray till judgment day.And he tries do it every moment and every where we are and i guess he is succesful even if it is a little thing we dont recognize.
If the dream belongs to our life then the devil has the duty to involve in our dreams to do sins ,People say:,,...He follows you even in your Dreams..."

Does the dream bound to Room and Space and belongs to the earth hence it is an object for good and evil.Or is the dream out of space and time beyond the two Forces then why do i commit sins like adultery or battle with people whom you work with in my dreams.And after waking up you behaviour to this people can be changed to the negative through a dream so the devil can indirectly interferr into your dreams.

I havent found much about it the in the Quran dealing with his abbility in stepping into the dreams. 

salam