Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Solomon and animal communication

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
Solomon and animal communication
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:33:42 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

Peace to all,

I stand corrected regarding the Quranic verses concerning Solomon.  After all Mr. Hudhud was not a human for constructing value judgments!

"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Solomon and animal communication
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:54:02 AM »
Absolutely beautiful sister Hope. Thank you so much for sharing this.

As-salam alaykum  :)

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:37:40 AM »
Greetings sister Hope.

I agree  with brother Joseph. Thanks for sharing.

I talk to my dog and my horse continually. Even though they do not answer me with words, their actions and manners communicate their feelings to me better than words from humans do.

Very much appreciated.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline HOPE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:57:19 AM »
Salam,

I am glad you enjoyed the video.  It opens a portal for you to experience the other cosmic beings we share this life with.  Talking to not only the animal beings but to the plants as well is very fascinating.  Very long time ago, I read a very interesting book titled "The Secret Life of Plants".  It clearly showed the plants were sentient beings and exhibit humanlike behavior.  There were experiments done on plant stimuli using a polygraph and it showed that they could detect your intentions and respond to you accordingly.

"Hope is like a bird that senses the dawn and carefully starts to sing while it is still dark"