Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nighttime activity

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Nighttime activity
« on: April 29, 2014, 05:11:05 AM »
Salam,

A few days ago i had a Dispute with my brother in law Topic of it was working in the night.I said to him that god dont want us to work in the night instead we should rest.He said there is no Prohibition in the Quran about working in the night instead he quoted an ayat were we are encourage to make "IBADa" in one part of the night .I said you can´t compare it with work with cost of living at the he came with an hadith where "the Prophet scolded one guy who was only sitting in mosque and listend to the Prophet whereas his brother hardly visited the mosque and the Prophet because he was working and the Prophet said that working brother is better than him"...
And then he said to me if everybody would think like you,the Society would collapse.

What is your opinion on working nights.

regards

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Nighttime activity
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 04:28:34 AM »
Greetings Deliverance.

Even though GOD made the day  and night , and the majority use the night to rest, some do work nights. For example hospital staff, security firm staff...etc.I suppose a rotation days/nights is fair . As long as one rests during the day and gives the system of GOD the priority and the time, there is no problem?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197