Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Escatologie

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Escatologie
« on: May 12, 2014, 12:22:36 AM »
Every time when i hear bad News of an uprising crisis which could end into War,i fall in the an prossec of sorrow and i am worry about could happen.This mood brings me always to read sources of escatology which Messages is drawing about an escalation of the Situation which will lead to a worldwar.According to this prophecies Jesus will return after ther worldwar.

I know there is no proof of Jesus return in Quran but there are lot of ahadith which dealing with the subject of "the last Age we are living in" and about the signs of the endtime,and some of them are very convincible that we are living in the last Age.

It is a very old Story of an coming Saviour who will fade away all unjust und will help the poor People,it was belived by the old Egyptians ,in Mesopotamia and the Zoroastrians belived in such a Figur who is comin at the endtime.

Some say that Jesus was preaching the coming of the end of the world within his followers but i think this was propagated by Paul who corrupted the Picture of Jesus.

My question:All this stories of the coming saviour,who is fighting against his component and that we are living in the last Age,and worldwar3 is close to us.Is it just to keep the People not to do bad things and to pay their taxes to the synogogue,church,mosque etc. 

What advice could you give to People who are gullible and belive the end of the world is close.

regards

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Re: Escatologie
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 05:09:31 AM »
Sorry,for the mistakes i was in a hurry

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 07:22:46 AM »
Salam Bro Deliverence, Prophet Jesus had died as any other human being.Allah's rule is once dead the human will be resurrected only on the day of judgement. Therefore Prophet Jesus will be resurrected only on that day.Jews are waiting for savior Hindus waiting for Kalki Avtar,Duruz are waiting for Mahdi,
Even Muslims are waiting for Massisah/ Mahdi but nobody is going to come. Nothing will change unless
the will not change themselves which Allah had clearly told in Quran. That's All !!!!
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 06:01:05 AM »
But why do i have from time to time the Impression we are heading into a clash of the east and west which will led to another worldwar.
Maybe i should use a better Mantra.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 08:52:28 AM »
Whatever it may be but nobody will reappear for anything but a final War may takes place which may result in destruction of whole world.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light