Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How do you know quran came from the real lord of the worlds?

Offline abdullah

• View Profile
Like the title suggests, i am still not 100% convinced that the quran is from god. Can anyone give me some valid argument on why the quran is from god and not other scriptures. If you say some other scriptures are from God then what is the point of solat and the laws and hajj and sacrifice etc when they are not doing it why should we?

“And We did not send any messenger but with the language of his people, so that he might explain to them clearly; then God lets go astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills and He is the Mighty, the Wise”

“Had We sent this as a Quran (in a language) other than Arabic, they would have said: "Why are not its verses explained in detail? What! (a Book) not in Arabic and (a Messenger) an Arab?" Say: "It is a Guide and a Healing to those who believe; and for those who believe not, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness in their (eyes): They are (as it were) being called from a place far distant!"”

Why is it that God did not reveal the revelation in my language so that he might explain to my community clearly if He said in the quran that he did not send any messenger but with the language of his people? I am asking "Why are not its verses explained detail"(as in the verse above which god said they would have said "Why are not its verses explained in detail?) ?

I believe in the lord god which is the origin of everything but religion, not so much anymore. You do good but should do it for god not because religion said so. In the beginning before everything there is an eternal being. Nothingness does not exist. The eternal being created everything out of Itself. Everything is god as there is nothing that exist except god but you are not god as you don't really 'exist'.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: How do you know quran came from the real lord of the worlds?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 05:55:24 AM »
Greetings abdullah.

How do we know that a revelation like the Qur'an is the word of God? The criteria for truth can be easily understood by all:-

1. RATIONAL TEACHINGS: Since God bestowed reason and intellect on mankind, it is our duty to use it to distinguish truth from falsehood. True undistorted revelation from God must be rational and can be reasoned out by all unbiased minds.

2. PERFECTION: Since God is all perfect, His revelation must be perfect and accurate, free from mistakes, omissions, intepolations and multiplicity of versions. It should be free from contradictions in its narration.

3. NO MYTHS OR SUPERSTITIONS: True revelation from God is free from myths or superstitions that degrade the dignity of God or man.

4. SCIENTIFIC: Since God is the Creator of all knowledge, true revelation is scientific and can with stand the challenge of science at all times.
5. PROPHECY: God is the Knower of the past, present and future. Thus His word of prophecies in His revelation will be fulfilled as prophesied.
6. INIMITABLE BY MAN: True revelation from God is infallible and cannot be imitated by man. God's true revelation is a Living miracle, an open Book challenging all mankind to see and prove for themselves.

Go on check this list.

GOD bless you.
Peace
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197