Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Merciful God??

Offline Zafreen

• View Profile
Merciful God??
« on: August 30, 2014, 05:55:44 AM »
How can a Merciful God create something only to make it suffer?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Merciful God??
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 02:39:02 PM »
Greetings Zafreen.

Giving everyone the "choice" is  a  mercy from Him.

How can a Merciful GOD  force His creation to accept anything they may not want ,even if one argues nobody likes to"suffer" ?

The Merciful has given us life, Is it better to exist than not to exist?

The Merciful has given us freedom of choice, should He not let us make that choice?

The Merciful has provided  everything we require on this " blessed" Earth, Are we not lucky to have water,oxygen,food...etc?

Once you make the right choice you may attain more mercy from Him?

For example:[2:155-157],[4:175], [6:16].[7:156-157],[7:204],[33:43]...

Suffering is caused by us, people taking the wrong decisions,making the wrong choices ...etc.

Remember more mercy is open to everyone:

[Qoran 2:160] As for those who repent, reform, and proclaim, I redeem them. I am the Redeemer, Most Merciful.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Zafreen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 06:50:28 AM »
Allah said in the Quran that He created us to test us and in adversity. This has nothing to do with our choice. And, I would rather not have existed at all than suffer the most atrocious conditions people have and are suffering from.

Offline Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 03:35:31 PM »

I have always understood from scripture that suffering and hardship is the instrument that God uses for the formation and strengthening of character. Without hardship, a person cannot grow in strength.

The people who change this world for the better are those who have the strength of character to be self-sacrificing, and yet do not consider a strange thing when they face trials. They will be experience a reward beyond their physical life on this earth.

This is the spiritual law of suffering which God has pre-determined.

Wasalam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 03:04:36 AM »
Greetings Zafreen.

What is a "test"? 

For example who is forcing anyone to believe and be good? Or to disbelieve and follow whatever they choose?

Of course this life has everything to do with our choice, see( 18:29, 25:57, 73:19, 74:37, 76:29 ) .

Otherwise GOD would have made everyone and everything good?

وَلَو شاءَ رَبُّكَ لَـٔامَنَ مَن فِى الأَرضِ كُلُّهُم جَميعًا أَفَأَنتَ تُكرِهُ النّاسَ حَتّىٰ يَكونوا مُؤمِنينَ

Also to appreciate our existence is to appreciate GOD and HIS knowledge to create whatever HE wills!

This life s suffering is nothing compared to what GOD has on offer for us if we pass HIS test?

Making the right choice saves from the long term suffering. That is the ultimate prize.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197