Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is Dark Energy and Dark Matter Tools of God and Devil ?

Offline jamaludheen

• View Profile
Is Dark Energy and Dark Matter Tools of God and Devil ?
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:03:41 PM »
Salamun Alikum Brothers,

First of All, I wish to thank brother Joseph for inspiring lot of us to Learn and make deep research into Quran. May God Almighty guide us all to his true path and provide us the Peace and his Blessings.

I was seeing a Documentary recently on Dark Energy and Dark Matter and its effect on the universe,
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TStaWXBHbIo)
 after watching it; I am curiously hungry for knowing about it. The fact that even after leap of advancement in Science, we only know about the 5% of the universe. And remaining 95% is still a mystery.

So I decided to Look for any clues in Quran, The Word of God, for any answers for these mysteries, I found Some very interesting comparisons to the known facts and properties about Dark energy and Dark matter with the science today.

I have read somewhere in your Facebook posts that you are into astronomy, So hope you will be right source for me to enlighten me on this topic and guide me on further research about it.

Some of the versus of Quran, which made me to relate Dark energy to the attributes of God are as follows.

1.   Quran 51:47 “And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander.”,
Now we know that it is indeed the Dark Energy (which science call it ) which is expanding the universe.

2.   Quran 28:88 (part) “..Everything will be destroyed except His Face (Arabic:Vajah, which also means A Course or a purpose .” Edward Lanes Lexicon Supplement page:70 (3050 in book).

so here Allah says everything will be destroyed except his purpose , He have said in verse (21:18) what is the purpose of his creation.
21:18 (part) “Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs.”

Science have proved that Energy be neither created nor destroyed, so is it not the attribute of God almighty, who is neither created nor Destroyed.

3.   If we analyze the known facts about Dark Energy and Dark matter, it is always been at war with each other, and now we know the total Destruction of the universe will be happening because of Dark Energy will, either Rip everything off or  by making very cold of continues expansion. So considering the point number 2 above and purpose of creation mentioned in Quran, is it not Dark Matter the opposite of Dark energy, hence attributable to the qualities of Shaithan.
4.   Dark matter has the properties to Penetrate any matter in the universe, is it related with ability of Satan mentioned in Quran in the verse (7:17)
5.   Some of the properties of Dark Matter like, it cant travel at the speed of light (hence the versus like (72:9) and Shaithan being an entity of Jin (18:50) etc related to the known properties of Dark Matter as we know today.

I am interested to Explore this mysteries only to know the truth, hope by knowing the scientific explanation of how Universe is maintained by God  almighty will enlighten my faith and it will inspire many to learn deep into Quran.

I earnestly wish this would not be against any established guidance of Quran and if so I wish to get your advice on it.

Offline adam

• View Profile
Re: Is Dark Energy and Dark Matter Tools of God and Devil ?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
Salamun alaikum brother,

I don't think any of us are experts in quantumn mechanics/physics but I do have a word or two to share.

There are many subjects of knowledge in which describes to us how this world functions. Part of how this knowledge is obtained is by observation, experimentation, and other methods. but ulttimately God will bless you with knowledge in which you have strife

Which ever branch of science you look at, there are signs for you to see that God has laid down the building blocks of everything.
You will see this intricate design and structures in chemistry, physics, mathematics, biology and the list goes on.

Now dark matter or dark energy is a theory that requires a separate understanding of physics. some even say to the extent of being completely alien to physics itself because of the nature of the way the theory works.

I certainly believe, whether you call it dark matter or magic space, this phenomenon is definitely part of God's infinite knowledge which He has used as part of the building blocks of creation and his power to Sustain and expand the universe.

What exactly is it and how it works? that is up to Allah to grant understanding to his servant.

Peace!

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Is Dark Energy and Dark Matter Tools of God and Devil ?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 10:39:04 PM »
Peace jamaldheen.

I tend to agree with Adam.

There are many things  Science is still exploring.,among them dark matter and dark energy.

For those who are curious this link has a good summary of what is known of both:

http://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy/

Beyond that, is mere speculation.But it is interesting to hear  other views and to keep an open mind.

It is also interesting how with the passing of time and new discoveries, some Qoran verses are starting to make more sense. Would we be able to
relate dark matter and dark energy to what Qoran is saying? Time will tell! Also if GOD wills!

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197