Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 57:26

Offline yahya

• View Profile
57:26
« on: June 30, 2016, 07:54:20 AM »
Assalam alikum i was just wondering also does 57:26 mean that every prophet who came after noah came from noah and the same with Abraham like a example if Buddha was a prophet he came about 500 bc so if he was a prophet does that mean he had to be a desented of Abraham to be a prophet or does 57:26 and 29:27 just mean that Allah made prophets come from noah and Abraham but not every single prophet on earth but just some if you know what I mean jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Re: 57:26
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 10:34:43 AM »
Peace,

It doesn't state all Prophets were from them.
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 12:06:13 AM »
Ok thanks so what does allah mean by arabic word Al before book and prophethood because it makes it so like when allah says al (the)prophethood and al (the) book it makes it sound like only the prophethood and book was given to noah and Abrahams offspring if you know what I mean jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 01:22:37 AM »
Muhammad is described as "the Prophet" throughout, does that mean our Lord hasn't provided besides Muhammad with the Prophethood?
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 01:39:51 AM »
True but what does allah mean by al (the) prophethood and al (the) book why does allah say al and not just prophethood and scripture. Because it makes it sound like the whole prophethood and book was given to there offspring it's the word Al what makes it sound like this so it is Al what I'm more talking about if you know what I mean jazzakkallah sorry to keep bothering

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 05:13:48 AM »
The word is from the word "to inform", conjugated to "informer", "information", etc. However I'm unsure how you'd conjugate the word used in 29:27, and 57:26 to, in English. Our Lord, when He uses it in this situation, it's a reference to the information about that which pleases, and displeases him, right? So He uses the word "the", because He doesn't just mean "information/ informer", or "an information/ informer". I'm of the perspective, I'm of the perspective it's because He's established what He means with "the information" throughout, and as such He doesn't state "about that which I'm pleased, and displeased with" whenever He mentions it, and instead refers to it (about that whi...) with the use of a "the"...
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:47:42 AM »
Ok thanks so conclusion 57:26 and 29:27doesn't mean every prophet and messenger came from noah and Abraham it's just allah placed the prophethood and book to there offspring but not every book and prophethood in the world then is that right jazzakkallah so if Buddha was a prophet or messerger he doesn't have to be a desented from noah or Abraham is that right jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 09:36:53 AM »
Right. :)
deleted