Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Kindly clear this verses please..

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
Kindly clear this verses please..
« on: December 06, 2016, 12:06:21 AM »
Salam all,

M sorry for troubling u again. Can u plz clear these verses..as m confused

Do u think that u will be spared without God identifying which of you have struggled and did not take anyone for friends and protectors except God his messenger and the believers? God is fully aware of all ur actions.

According to this verse r we not allowed to befriend non believers?..

But according to t following verse... We r allowed right?

He does forbid u to deal kindly n just with anyone who had not fought u on account of ur faith or driven u our of ur homes, God loves t just. God only forbids u to make friends with those who have fought against u on account of ur faith and driven u out of ur homes or helped others to do so.

M confused here...kindly clear it..

And kindly clear t following verse too plz..
Believers do not take ur fathers n ur brothers for allies If they choose denial or truth in preference to faith.

According to the above verses, r we to cut ties with our family who r atheist..like I had already told...my dad is an atheist as he saw continuous deaths in his family..but hez not a polytheist or something... He let us follow our religion...n he respects it...he is honest too and a good human being...in this case..what should we do..can u plz clear it..I love my father very much..kindly clear it plz..

Regards,
Azeema

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Re: Kindly clear this verses please..
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 12:36:21 AM »
Not to be disrespectful here, but this question has been asked many times before, including by you yourself. Brother Joseph has additionally addressed it countless times. At any rate, you already seem to have the answer based on your citation of 60:8. With all due respect, I cannot see why you are continuing to ask it.
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 02:08:42 AM »
Salam brother wanderer

I just got confused with both these verses...m not sure..n confused..tats y asked again..
Sorry for the inconvenience
Regards
Anjum

Offline relearning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 11:39:15 PM »
Get along well with your father and be kind towards him on your routine relationship. No need to force him to believe anything then he has choosen to believe. Let him live his own choices. And you too. Quran has ayats which must be interpreted in the time and space context. We are not direct adressee of the quran. we are the ones who will benefit from its advices but have to evaluate our own situation time and space  and must come out with best choice which will suit out situation. Quran ayats are not  dogma.

Offline Anjum

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 08:30:58 PM »
Salam Brother Relearning

Thank you very much for your reply...:)..it was of help...thanks a lot...

Regards,
Anjum