Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Salaam

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Salaam
« on: February 23, 2017, 09:01:54 PM »
Assalam Alaikum wR wB my dear brother Joseph,

Insha'Allah as is well a your end.  Over the years, you probably have received numerous accolades for the extraordinary work you do to convey to the masses the wonderful message of the Qur'an.  You can add my sincere appreciation of your work to that list of grateful people.  It was by sheer serendipity that I stumbled across your site yesterday and browsed through a couple of your explanatory articles (I was not not looking to review any particular Quranic topic) and that was enough to ignite my curiosity.  I do plan to frequent your site to quench my spiritual thirst.

The humility in your assertions are infectious and your instructions to not follow you or your work blindly speaks volumes of your spiritual sincerity.  I am also delighted to learn that you are not affiliated to any institution , religious group, or sect etc.   I am a mature individual and in the "fall" season of my professional career.  However, I am a novice in my spiritual career and recently started my journey to better understand the essence of Islam and the true message contained in the Qur'an.  I have work to do, in terms of getting rid of the cultural junk that was placed in my head in the name of religious studies by my early mullahs in India.  In course of my spiritual journey, I hope I get to know a little bit more about you.

By the way, up to now, I have resisted getting a personal Facebook account.  But I will get one now just to access your FB posts!

May Almighty shower His choicest blessing on you and your family.

Jazak Allah Khairan.