Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: seeing allah in jannah

Offline Student

• View Profile
Re: seeing allah in jannah
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 05:37:08 AM »
Walekumus Salaam,
Brother Athman,

Thank you for sharing your counter view and raising some very good and interesting questions. I'll have to revisit all the Ayahs you mentioned and read them in/with context again carefully before I can get back to you and also clarify many misunderstandings taken from my post, Inshallah. But before that, and like I said I sincerely and eagerly would be wishing that Sir Joseph come across this thread and share his view on the subject from his knowledge of not just Quran but also the previous scriptures (and I'm sure he may have come across this great event's academic debates among scholars of previous Books and also of Quran, during his academic pursuit) and the wisdom derive from them, as we all know and benefit from and the main reason why I'm a member here :D and I hope this is NOT taken by moderators as a badger to him  :).

Warm regards,
Thanks,
~ Student

Offline Athman

• View Profile
Re: seeing allah in jannah
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2018, 01:58:13 PM »
As salaam Aleikum,

Dear Br. Student,

That was very kind of you to part with such honest sentiments. I believe we shall finally come into common terms on that subject if not agreeing to disagree on some premise, God willing.

Thanks.

Regards,

Athman.