Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is it okay for a man to perform Hajj for other person or a dead person ?

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
Dear Brother Joseph ,
As sa la mu alaikum . Hope you are doing fine. I need your opinion that is it permissible for a man to perform to represent other ? ( it is called Hajj for other even he is already died) .
In what stage  performing Hajj of a person is compulsory ? What is wisdom of perform Hajj ? 
Please input your thought in the following situation if Quran prescribe for Hajj ?

1.  If I have bank loan
2.  I get handsome salary but do not have savings .

3. If I well settled and no loan with any one but my many neighbours are poor and my country is under developed country where many duties to the poor , patients who are not getting treatment  for sake of money.

Some Islamic scholar inspire people to perform Umrah Hajj. again and again .
Where I think the person who already perform Hajj once why he should need to perform Hajj again ?

I will be glad if you can take out your time for me.

Offline Beyond Tradition

• View Profile
I  apologize ,
I know brother Joseph are busy . So if anybody of this forum input his thought I I’ll be greateful to him.

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
Dear Beyond Tradition,

You might find this post useful.
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=121.0

Hope this helps

Regards,
Ahmad.

Offline s1c4r1us

• View Profile
Dear Brother Joseph ,
As sa la mu alaikum . Hope you are doing fine. I need your opinion that is it permissible for a man to perform to represent other ? ( it is called Hajj for other even he is already died) .
In what stage  performing Hajj of a person is compulsory ? What is wisdom of perform Hajj ? 
Please input your thought in the following situation if Quran prescribe for Hajj ?

1.  If I have bank loan
2.  I get handsome salary but do not have savings .

3. If I well settled and no loan with any one but my many neighbours are poor and my country is under developed country where many duties to the poor , patients who are not getting treatment  for sake of money.

Some Islamic scholar inspire people to perform Umrah Hajj. again and again .
Where I think the person who already perform Hajj once why he should need to perform Hajj again ?

I will be glad if you can take out your time for me.

The reason to perform the Pilgrimage to Makkah is to remember God and to feed the poor with your sacrifice. All those other rituals they do which can't be found in the Quran are false.

People who die, you can't do anything for them anymore. To each hes own deeds.

Also the idea that you do the Pilgrimage to gain "good deeds" is an illusion and you are probably infected with the fabricated narrations and their wishful thinking.

Read the Quran on what the Pilgrimage is.