Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Glorify Allah and being creative outside of the Quran

Offline miracle114

• View Profile
Glorify Allah and being creative outside of the Quran
« on: November 28, 2019, 11:28:45 PM »
Salaam.
Although i follow the Quran alone for laws and life's guidance, I would like to know if the Quran discourages or encourages one's own creativity when it comes to praising ND glorify God. There are some ayats that are absolutely amazing, where Allah shows us how to Glorfiy him, which Im Assuming is there to cover all aspects of guidance though not limiting it.
Would it be wrong to for example compose poetry, or use any other hadith material to Glorfiy Allah the Almighty?
My heart would say that Allah through his own guidance could encourage one to seek out creativity in glorification or should one be limited to the Quran alone and Allah's words alone to praise him.

Kind regards and thanks

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Glorify Allah and being creative outside of the Quran
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 08:38:05 AM »
Salaam,

I think what you are saying is absolutely fine. I agree that there are beautiful verses in the Quran that praise our Lord but being creative is what makes us human.

You can connect to Him on so many levels and He is worthy of all praise as is stated in the Quran. I would encourage doing that in different ways definitely.