Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Amid Clouded Internet Information

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Amid Clouded Internet Information
« on: March 10, 2012, 11:26:10 AM »
It is very much relieving to me to find the content of your research and experience in the midst of so many clouded information flooded over Internet pertaining to Islam and Quran. May Allah bless you and give you strength to carry on further...

Last year i came 2 know about Islam based on Quran alone via Rashad Khalifa's literature, then came to know about free minders, then quranists, and lastly IPCTV Mohammed sheikh and was shocked and hurt howcome from a single quran such a contradictory theory is being made in the name of quran, i m starting to study quran linguistically now, and hope i will overcome my confusions inshallah. Your site served as an immediate source of solace.

Thanks for the well organised articles. I have some doubt regarding some portions which inshallah i will pose later on...

Plz keep me informed regarding any new updates. Bro if u r on Facebook plz let me know.
May Allah increase our hidayah exponentially.