Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Allah Guides/Strays. How ?

Offline Talib

• View Profile
Allah Guides/Strays. How ?
« on: May 21, 2012, 03:09:25 PM »
Salamun Alaikum

Dear All

I am trying to understand how does Allah Guide humankind.

4:88
Y. Ali Sir
Why should ye be divided into two parties about the Hypocrites? Allah hath upset them for their (evil) deeds. Would ye guide those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way? For those whom Allah hath thrown out of the Way, never shalt thou find the Way.

Shabbir Sir
Then, how could you be of two minds about the hypocrites, seeing that God has disowned them because of their own guilt? Can you guide anyone against God´s law? Do you seek to find a way of enlightenment for those who violate God´s laws of guidance? [The law: Using the faculties of perception and reasoning, keeping an open mind - and freedom from prejudice, arrogance, and blind following will help people to recognize the truth. Freedom of religion: 2:148, 2:193, 2:256, 4:88, 5:48, 6:104, 6:107-108, 7:177-178, 10:99, 12:108, 18:29, 22:39-40, 27:80-81, 39:41, 56:79, 73:19]

I find a lot of people who use their faculties of perception and reasoning etc as mentioned above(in brackets). Yet we find a lot of differences in opinion.

What really are God´s Laws of Guidance ?

Is it that the more we use the faculties of perception and reasoning, we get more guidance from Allah ?

I can only wonder how AMAZING would the understanding of beloved Messenger(S) be. Compared to the technology of today, wikipedia, encyclopedia, computers, scientific establishments,,, I am unable to think of myself having understood the Deen of Allah completely any soon.

Is that why Allah says that He gave the Message AND Wisdom to Prophet Mohammad(S) ? How true is the statement that our beloved Messenger (S) was unlettered ?

Please elaborate.

Regards

P.S.  If you think that these are too elementary and too many questions, kindly suggest me a book that can help me understand this and save your precious time.  Thank you.

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Allah Guides/Strays. How ?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 05:30:38 AM »
Aslamaolaikum brother Talib ,

There was an interesting exchange added on the forum questions and answers to discuss link between knowledge - WISDOM etc. You might find it useful.

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=402.0

People will always have different opinions and will disagree. That is just natural. But Allah gives wisdom to whom he pleases. This could be due to sincerity, desire and hard work by some people. But Allah grants wisdom according to His will and His will is in His greater wisdom. thanks Saba