Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Surah Al-Nahl 44,64,Al Imran 164 where Nabi asked to Explain

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Surah Al-Nahl 44,64,Al Imran 164 where Nabi asked to Explain
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:11:05 AM »
In the above Ayaath Allah says that the prophet would " Clarify"," Explain",and "TEACH Hikmah"to the Umah which is applicable to the Umah   who were present during his ministry but how is  applicable to us when we are not present and  can not hear that Clarification,Explanation or learn Hikmah? We have to be content what is in Quran as no Clarification,Explanation or Teachings are duly recorded.Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Surah Al-Nahl 44,64,Al Imran 164 where Nabi asked to Explain
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 07:53:38 PM »
Salaam Sardar, this thread might be helpful .... http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=96.0

Saba  8)

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Surah Al-Nahl 44,64,Al Imran 164 where Nabi asked to Explain
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
Greetings Sardar Myan.

If we put he verses together, we find they have one thing in common(Highlighted and underlined)
[3:164]
God has blessed the believers by raising in their midst a messenger from among them, to recite for them His revelations, and to purify them, and to teach them the scripture and wisdom. Before this, they had gone totally astray.
لَقَد مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَى المُؤمِنينَ إِذ بَعَثَ فيهِم رَسولًا مِن أَنفُسِهِم يَتلوا عَلَيهِم ءايٰتِهِ وَيُزَكّيهِم وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الكِتٰبَ وَالحِكمَةَ وَإِن كانوا مِن قَبلُ لَفى ضَلٰلٍ مُبينٍ

[16:44]
We provided them with the proofs and the scriptures. And we sent down to you this message, to proclaim for the people everything that is sent down to them, perhaps they will reflect.
بِالبَيِّنٰتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلنا إِلَيكَ الذِّكرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنّاسِ ما نُزِّلَ إِلَيهِم وَلَعَلَّهُم يَتَفَكَّرونَ

[16:64]
We have revealed this scripture to you, to point out for them what they dispute, and to provide guidance and mercy for people who believe.
وَما أَنزَلنا عَلَيكَ الكِتٰبَ إِلّا لِتُبَيِّنَ لَهُمُ الَّذِى اختَلَفوا فيهِ وَهُدًى وَرَحمَةً لِقَومٍ يُؤمِنونَ

Because God states that Quran (Last scripture) alone was all what was revealed to prophet , and was all what this honest prophet delivered, uttered/recited, followed, or reminded with:[6:114],[8:27],[45:6],[5:50]...

GOD also reminds us that HIS words never run out:
 Everything We Need
[18:109]
Say, "If the ocean were ink for the words of my Lord, the ocean would run out, before the words of my Lord run out, even if we double the ink supply."
قُل لَو كانَ البَحرُ مِدادًا لِكَلِمٰتِ رَبّى لَنَفِدَ البَحرُ قَبلَ أَن تَنفَدَ كَلِمٰتُ رَبّى وَلَو جِئنا بِمِثلِهِ مَدَدًا

I think the " hikmah" is contained in the scripture.This is my understanding.

GOD bless you.

Peace.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197