Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ad Related Discussions - Member - Yahya

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Ad Related Discussions - Member - Yahya
« on: October 25, 2016, 02:05:18 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering does this verse 29:38 mean that ad and thamud houses are still standing and we can see them because they were destroyed and there is nothing left of ad apart from there land so there houses have fallen down and they weren't standing either in prophet muhammad time there was nothing left off them and the same with thamud as well so what does this verse mean jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
AD
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 08:14:19 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering does verse 23:31 mean that the people of ad were the only people on earth who commit shirk after noah but before thamud that there is no chance of another nation that is committing shirk and a measseger is sent to them before ad or at the same time does this verse mean that or is it possible that there are nations that are committing shirk and meassegers sent to them before ad but after noah or at the same time of ad or not does that verse mean that or not  jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
ad thamud destroyed
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 01:01:58 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering 1. was ad the first nation to be destroyed after noah couldn't of there been nations destroyed before but after noah or at the same time and 2. was thamud the first nation to be destroyed after ad couldn't of there been other nations that were destroyed before thamud but after ad or nations that were destroyed at the same time as thamud or not jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
so called problem with 46:25 and 29:38
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 07:15:29 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering there is a problem I was just in verse 46:25 it says allah destroyed everything apart from ad houses and 29:38 it says that allah destroyed ad and it is apparent from there dwellings but that is the problem if you go to the land of ad you can't see there houses anymore there is nothing there they were completely destroyed and historically this was the same in the prophets muhammad peace be upon him time there was never anything there either you couldn't see there houses either in the prophet time there houses were completely destroyed as well in the prophet time there was nothing there in the prophets time in the land of ad except there land so how do we explain these verses because there houses have collapsed so nothing left of there houses so there was nothing left of them in the prophets time and that is the same now so how do we explain these verses jazzakkallah

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Re: so called problem with 46:25 and 29:38
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 07:22:12 AM »
The thing is, we don't know where the people of Ad lived for sure, so what lands are you referring to here.
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 01:31:28 AM »
Between oman and Yemen

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2016, 01:38:38 AM »
And where do you get the idea that the Ad people lived there?
Regards
wanderer
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Re: 29:38
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2016, 02:11:06 AM »
Because we can't see anything left of them is possible that God is being rhetoric say look we have destroyed them and it is know by there houses because they have fallen down collapsed nothing left is that possible or not because there is nothing left of them only there land so what does this verse mean because it is very confusing and a problem

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 02:12:24 AM »
Because people say it is and was apparent to the Arabs people say jazzakkallah

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2016, 02:14:42 AM »
Yahya, why do you keep creating a thousand threads a day all on the same topic??!! Its very annoying. Can you just stick to one thread and answer my questions so we can have an actual discussion???

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 02:14:58 AM »
Yayha,

You have been warned a number of times now. Please stop creating new threads with similar topics. Stick to one thread. If this continues, you will be removed from this forum. You have had enough warnings particularly in private!

Thanks!

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 02:17:31 AM »
"People say" means absolutely nothing to me. Do you have any real evidence or are you just dealing in silly rumors you heard one time? Because if so, I am afraid I am done here.
Regards
wanderer

Offline QM Moderators Team

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Ad Related Discussions - Member - Yahya
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 02:19:50 AM »
Yayha,

Your posts / numerous Ad related threads have been merged. Just so that you know, you are on very thin ice. If you continue creating multiple threads without much thought it seems, YOU WILL be removed!

You have been warned numerous times now!

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 03:47:43 AM »
If you go on YouTube and type prophetic dynasty the video part 8 explains what I mean by the land of thamud

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 04:40:51 AM »
Then what does 29:38 mean