Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: qur'an codes, and bible codes?

Offline Ismail

• View Profile
qur'an codes, and bible codes?
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:05:10 PM »
Salaam.

Click the following links for more mysteries:

http://www.nmsr.org/code19.htm

http://cs.anu.edu.au/~bdm/codes/torah.html

Regards,
A. Ismail Sait.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: qur'an codes, and bible codes?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 01:36:18 AM »
The Noble Quran is not dependent on any Earthly code. It was foolish trial of Rashad Khalifa who has removed two Ayaat to fit in his calculations. Please read Bro Joseph Islams essay on QM Forum who has nullified RK's Code 19. Rashad Khalifa does not believe in Hadith narrations but to bring his point home he relies on Hadith what a false belief!! We as Muslims need not check the authenticity of Quran. The value of words are made up by humans therefore Creators words can not judged with the humans calculations. That foolish RK has declared himself to be a Messenger. It has become routine for the foolish people to declare as Messenger/ Nabi? Rasools as is common & routinely done in Pakistan.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 04:56:46 AM »
Greetings Ismail.

Mathematics is the universal language . 2+2=4 does not need to be translated.It is also the language of science.

This Scientific age is finding everything created by GOD  has been  measured accurately. Mathematically described here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQoaI-K3ro

Can we say for sure the scripture is exempt ?

It does not mean we accept anything without checking ,nor does it mean we reject without checking also.

While being careful, we must not have " my mind is made up attitude."

GOD bless you.

Peace.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 11:59:23 PM »

Human being can create whatever calculations they may think but you can not judge the nature from human numerology. The Allah's Kalam & creation are different. The human can try their own way & God does all in His own way.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
Salaam,
This was the exact reason I kept on searching for a different site who went by Quran only and spoke the truth about Islam. Some verses on Dr. Rashids site did not seem to fit with what Allah was saying in certain verses because of my research. But the most that drove me away from that site was when I saw the Two verses being removed and that bothered me a great deal when he gave his explanation.  ???

Because as a believer in Allah and his word in the Quran, that the Quran will be preserved and guarded, I took Allah's word over a man. If the verses in the Quran, and how beautiful Allah's words are is not enough for those who carefully study it, of how well the entire scripture is put together, is not enough than keep on studying and reading until the person sees what many of us sees and Ask Allah to guide you.

I am Thankful to brother Joseph for creating this site, May Allah bless him with entrance in Heaven!

Salaam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 03:55:39 AM »
Peace all.
There are those that believe in  codes, no codes, traditions, fables,others...etc

Everyone says they are searching for the truth. Many are sincerely wanting to find the truth.

That is why it is important to remember FREEDOM OF CHOICE .

We are absolutely free to believe or disbelieve in God. It is God's will that we will  do freely, seeQoran: 18:29, 25:57, 73:19, 74:37, 76:29  God told us in the Qoran that He knows the future and He knows what everyone of us will do, what they will believe, how they behave and  what they commit in this life, because He is God who knows the past, present and future.
God fully knows what kind of decision each one of us is destined to make; He knows which of us are going to Heaven and which are going to Hell. Even before we were born into this world, God knew which souls are good and which souls are evil.

However, we are fully free to choose, either God or someone else. Because of this freedom we are responsible for our decision on the day of Judgment. We cannot blame our parents, friends, scholars,or GOD even though He knows the outcome or anyone. We can only blame ourselves.

So argue by what it is best.None of us can change/guide the other. Only GOD can do that.

Because of this kind of freedom God never forces His religion on any body,

[Qoran 10:99] Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers?
If God was to force people to believe or disbelieve he would not have asked them about their choices and He would never have punished some and rewarded others. God is Most Merciful.

Likewise , believe what you want from Qoran, but be true to yourself and check that you search deep for the truth until you have no doubt? Only yourself to blame in the end?

The only benefit here ,in other forums,or with anyone s books/opinions/writings...is to learn from each other, take what is best and respect each other as per Qoran.

May the Lord guide us .

GOD bless.

Peace to all.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 11:27:45 AM »
Salaam,

I agree that we have to look into matters ourselves and we are ultimately responsible for our decisions.

Regarding the 19 code issue however, it is clear cut that it should be rejected, purely on that claims by Rashad that in order for his discovery to be water tight, he must remove 2 verses from the Quran.

That statement is enough for me to stay away and I would advise others to do so. The Quran speaks and reasons with our intellect using words, not numbers.

If a number pattern exists then that is great, but for the 19 group, if their code falls apart, the key question is that will they still believe in the Quran?

Offline Ismail

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
Salaam.

In case a number patter exists, it need not necessarily be universally applicable everywhere in the Qur'an.

In nature, there are certainly, general rules, as well as exceptions. More over, the purported discovery of number pattern, if it has any significance, then, we cannot jump into any hasty conclusions based on it, no less because any discovery need not be the be all and end all of it. A new discovery may topple it.

Nature is full of seeming contradictions.

See how a pigeon is so vastly different from the rest of the birds. While drinking water, it does not raise its head in order to gulp down the water in her beak with the aid of earth's gravity.

More over, in the breeding season, both male and female pigeons produce a milk like liquid inside their bosoms, which they pump into the belly of their fledgeling, through their beaks.

None of the fish, living as they are, in water, especially in the appallingly deep and vast waters of the ocean, suckle their young. But one species of whale does.

After all, our knowledge is always only that much which God Almighty allows us to know.

And the key to get God's special aid for us know more, is to strive with all our might to become real Al Muhsineen. (12:22), (28:14).

This word, according to Abdulla Yusuf Ali means:

"Those who do right, those who do good. Both ideas are implied. In following right conduct, you are necessarily doing good to yourself and to others."

Regards,
A. Ismail Sait.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 03:10:47 AM »
Greetings Truth Seeker.

Thank you for your post.

If only things were as clear cut ?

abrogate many verses, or ignore many other verses as if they did not exist, then say how dare someone remove 2 verses?

For example I have asked many people who disagree with the removal of the 2 verses to explain {46:10}, {54:1}, {54:2"}... and many other verses and to date I have not received a reasonable explanation?

We have to keep checking  and asking GOD for guidance.

May the Lord guide us to His path.

Peace to yu.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.