Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Allah's Guidence

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Allah's Guidence
« on: December 06, 2014, 05:13:11 AM »
In the following Ayaath Allah says that whomsoever He guides nobody can get him stray & whomsoever misguides any one nobody can guide him. Can somebody clarify ?  Thanksمَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَهُوَ الْمُهْتَدِي وَمَن يُضْلِلْ
 فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ
7:178
Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the one who follows the right way; and whomsoever He causes to err, these are the losers.
7:186
مَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَلَا هَادِيَ لَهُ وَيَذَرُهُمْ فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
7:186
Whomsoever Allah causes to err, there is no guide for him; and He leaves them alone in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Allah's Guidence
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 02:18:38 AM »
Dear brother Sardar,

As-salamu alaykum

I am not quite sure what type of clarification you respectfully seek, as the verses are very clear in what they state.

Please remember, that there are those amongst mankind whose hearts God has sealed because of their relentless, persistent desire to reject the truth once their errant ways have become completely manifest to them. In those cases, once the heart is sealed, no one can guide them. [1]

REFERENCE:

[1] UNDERSTANDING 'KUFR' (DISBELIEF) FROM A QURANIC PERSPECTIVE
http://quransmessage.com/articles/understanding%20kufr%20FM3.htm
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 06:57:39 AM »
Thanks for reply but actually I wanted  to know if God himself Guides us and He himself Misguide us where is our fault?
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 07:33:36 AM »
May peace be with you my dear brother,
Our brother Joseph has answered a nearly identical question to yours a while ago. I believe you will get the answer you're looking for here: http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1256.0
I hope I could help,
Your sister in faith,
Seraphina
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2014, 10:16:11 AM »
Salaam Seraphina,

Many thanks for pointing out Joseph's other post to Sardar Miyan  :)

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 09:09:44 PM »
You're very wellcome my brother, I hope I was of help :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."