Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Great - Your Website

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Great - Your Website
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:32:12 AM »
Great website Joseph -

Loved your analysis of the hadith literature...concluded the same thing a while back - but at the same time it being conceptually necessary since after all - we know what was Qur'an and not Qur'an through 'hadith.'

Also - with a mind perverted through the absurdities of second wave feminism...I see much apology for the hadith and qur'anic verses  that are considered 'gender discriminatory.' 

I have concluded that most modern muslim interpreters have a perverted /dysfunctional view of gender relations and carry what is best called an  quantitative egalitarian prejudice- and then are forced to apologize for verses in  the qur'an and some select hadith (that may be authentic)  that have as their touchstone a correct ontological perspective of gender phenomenon and meaning (aside from difference in physiologic and cognitive capabilities).  This correct perspective seems to run counter to the subtle but very flawed paradigms that influence the analysis which is done by 'reform' minded individuals who are raised in the current milieu of academia and post modern secular humanism and its medley of ideology. 

The issue of a clearly theocentrically defined 'awraa'  (clothing which does not hug the form and the covering of the hair) is an important one, and more than a matter of prevailing custom or etiquette.   - and in my mind the matter is clear based on empirical evidence alone.  Furthermore - it is intuitively understood  (albeit not always practiced) in those regions which still have in its cultural fabric the ethos of a Sacred tradition - be it Vedic or Biblical. 

Clearly those (texts or interpretations)  that promote what any sane mind would consider  abusive cannot be authentic. 

Be well

[Name Removed] MD