Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Masturbation is not Haram/Unlawful!

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
Re: Masturbation is not Haram/Unlawful!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 06:06:28 PM »
Thanks for the advise. I also felt this in my heart. Sometimes searching for evidence becomes a curse for pure heart. Ultimately, a soul can recognize what is actually wrong without any evidences or guidance. Thanks for the opinion. :-\
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
masturbation on my personal view!
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 10:35:52 PM »
After reading the verses 23:5-7, with a cleared mind, my interpretation is as follows,
"Those who guard their private parts...." Question is to the spouse, what is the specialty about this private part guarding? It's not that wife makes you urinate that u can't do it by urself which becomes illogical. What does private part do with spouses? Urinating or sex or showdown? It is sexual arousal. And that sexual arousal is indicated in normal human sense. So in my view, verse getting cleared if we interpret like this,
"Those who guard their sexual urges/arousals except.....". Then it makes crystal clear. Sorry for direct words. Please give some feedback on it.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!