Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: will jannah be physical or spiritual or both

Offline yahya

• View Profile
will jannah be physical or spiritual or both
« on: July 06, 2016, 10:49:17 AM »
Assalam alikum i was just wondering will jannah be physical or spiritual or both like will food in paridise be physical like it is now or will everything be spiritual jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Re: will jannah be physical or spiritual or both and forced marrige
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:33:52 PM »
 2. Also if a wife was married to 2 husbands on earth who will she be with in paradise because some say she will be forced to stay with the second one couldn't she choose the one she wants or neither and choose someone else entirely or a heaven companion if you know what I mean doesn't she have the choice or is she forced to stay with the second jazzakkallah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Re: will jannah be physical or spiritual or both
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 12:37:10 PM »
3. And also why were the prophets wives not allowed to remarry apart from being mother of the believers

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »
Assalam alikum i was just wondering 1. will jannah be physical or spiritual or both like will food in paridise be physical like it is now or will everything be spiritual jazzakkallah
[/quote]

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2016, 12:50:33 PM »
Peace. Perhaps our concern should be with that which pleases, and displeases our Lord?
deleted

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 04:18:26 AM »
Asalamu Alykum Yahya

I believe brother Joseph has already answered your question concerning marriages in heaven in a post that you started called "women paridise polygamy forced".

As-salamu alaykum

With all due respect, what surprises me most about questions such as these is that anyone who has been granted mercy, felicity and 'Jannah' by God will arguably least be worried about who they shall be married to or not or the nature of these relationships.

The fact that they have made it to Jannah after a serious trial after an event which would turn children’s hair grey! (73:17) would hardly be worried about such seemingly petty matters such as these. Particularly if one notes how much effort is required to enter Jannah in the first place!

“Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? they encountered suffering and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: "When will the help of God come?" Ah! Indeed, the help of God is (always) near!”

In my humble view, the initial post is written from the lens of earthly relationships. These relationships and feelings have little to no literal meaning in the next world. That will be a world completely alien to ours as the Quran intimates in so many different verses. The Quran does provide similitudes, but there is no specific focus on either men or women or what the exact nature / comprehensive details of these 'companionships' will be. Rancour (7:43) / jealousy / lowest form of animal instincts such as procreation / sex / defecation are earthly concepts. They fulfil a purpose on earth. They arguably have little to no relevance in the Hereafter.

For all intent and purposes, we will be a new creation and arguably what the exact nature of that will be, is not fully apparent to us. This form is clearly stated as 'unknown' to humans.

056:060-61
"We have decreed death among you and We are not to be overcome. In order that We may change your likeness and produce you into what you know not."

‘Lo” We have created them a (New Creation)”
(Inna (Indeed we/ Lo) Inshanahunna (We have produced them) Inshaa (Into a creation))

Therefore, these 'earthly' questions based on 'earthly emotions' have little to no meaning in the Hereafter.

It is my humble advice that rather than worry about issues such as these, we should rather remain diligent and focus our efforts / energies towards achieving felicity / Jannah.

Regards,
Joseph

RELATED:

[1] UNDERSTANDING DIFFERENT WORLDS
https://facebook.com/joseph.a.islam/posts/420605631409903

Also an excerpt from another article [1]
At no point does the Quran explicitly state that these relations will remain in Paradise exactly as they were on Earth or that they will be forced to abide together removing the element of choice from the dwellers of paradise.

Also please see related articles

[1].Wordly couples in Jannah?
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1466.0

[2].women paridise polygamy forced
http://quransmessage.com/forum/forum.htm

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 01:12:09 PM »
Thanks jazzakkallah