Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Jinn o Ins

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Jinn o Ins
« on: April 26, 2014, 10:25:03 AM »
Assalam Bro JAI, While some of the people do believe in separate creation of Jinn o Ins you have brought the point in your detailed article. I do not how they say Jinns are Nomads while the process of creation is different. You have give the Ayaat of Surah Rahman about duality of jinn o Ins. When I watched the video of a process woman talking to some Muslim Imam I was reminded of an episode I heard from uncle who watched an woman possessed by a jinn in my native town & said though that woman was illiterate & never read or learned Quran was reciting some Surahs while noding. This indicated that she was reciting but the Jinn was doing. There is need for the Muslims to understand The Quran in real sense. Thanks for sharing
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Jinn o Ins
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 08:38:12 PM »
Wa alaikum assalam Sardar,

Thank you for your feedback. For other readers who are not familiar with the article brother Sardar is referring to, please see below.

THE JINN
http://quransmessage.com/articles/jinn%20FM3.htm

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell