Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Day Light Saving in USA

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Day Light Saving in USA
« on: November 26, 2015, 01:10:25 AM »
There is Day Light saving method practiced in USA but I don't know if other western countries are also
following this method. I just wanted to know if this method can affect our Salath Timings? I think that is affecting but to be safe we have to discuss it.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: Day Light Saving in USA
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 07:32:24 AM »
Asalamu alykum Sardar Miyan

I believe other countries also use the day light savings to make use of the light thats available to suit there day to day lifestyles. That does not change the moment a prayer starts and finishes. But the timing of the prayers have to also be pushed back on the clock. The clock is just a referance point to which people can all relate to.

The prayers are not effected because they are affected by the sun. It does not matter how people tell time according to the clock they use. The prayers remain constant as we cannot change the way the sun moves.

Hope that help God willing

Peace

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 01:01:46 AM »
Thanks Bro Hamzeh for clarification.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 03:08:55 AM »
In my Opinion, Periods of the day matters, not the clock. You may experience  little differences on salat intervals between periods. You gotta be prepared for that kinda issues.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!