Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Khalifa women

Offline richard

• View Profile
Khalifa women
« on: October 04, 2017, 09:48:23 AM »
Assalam alikum when allah says he will put a Khalifa on earth what is us does this include that women are Khalifas as well that they are representatives jazzakallah

Offline richard

• View Profile
Re: Khalifa women
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 10:07:35 AM »
And I mean in the symbolic sense not litrial meaning like when allah says that he will make us the best nation example to the world

Offline Duster

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 04:33:51 PM »
Shalom / peace.  Why does it seem like Sharon / Yahya again (both banned accounts as i understand) asking similar type styled questions through another account?

Offline richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 12:09:49 AM »
Assalam alikum I don't know who that is I'm just asking questions what people bring up and bringing evedence like the view of Muhammad asad and hasan al basri and verses from the quran and like seeing allah in jannah is a big theological question in the Sunni and shia world so I wanted to know the quranic centric view on this and people bring up the verses about women and Khalifa in the litrial sense and I wanted to know about the symbolic sense and people bring up about women obeying there husbands but no one has brought up about 12:25 the husband being called lord so I don't know what the answer is too that