Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 7:173

Offline yahya

• View Profile
7:173
« on: October 24, 2016, 09:13:31 AM »
Assalam alikum I was just wondering if you could explain more on this verse 7:173 because this verse makes it sound like there is no excuse for athiests pagans etc only monthiest meaning even if they don't know the truth or are convince that is the truth that there is no god that God will send ghem straight to hell that they have no chance even if a prophet didn't come to them so if you could explain this verse that would be great also do ex muslims have a chance to go to heaven if they are convinced that islam is not the truth and they join something they are convinced are the truth or they believe islam is violent etc like they  leave islam because they think isis is islam and the quran or someone has given them the wrong meassge of islam and think islam is wrong do they still have a chance to go to heaven or not that allah would send them straight to hell that they have no chance etc example if you could help me out on this that would be great jazzakkallah

Offline wanderer

• View Profile
    • Diverging Thoughts
Re: 7:173
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 07:43:44 AM »
Didn't Hamzeh answer this question for you a month ago????
Rather, We dash the truth upon falsehood, and it destroys it, and thereupon it departs. And for you is destruction from that which you describe. (21:18)

Offline yahya

• View Profile
Re: 7:173
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 09:47:32 PM »
I felt that 7:172 got answered really well but I'm still confused on 7:173