Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Clean Earth

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
Clean Earth
« on: July 15, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »
Salam.

In 4:43 it is said that if we dont find water then
`seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands.'
Earth itself a dirty thing. Is not it? Then how can we clean our face using it. Is their any other meaning of the CLEAN EARTH?

One more question:  There are many verses started with `O Who believes!' among those which are for immediate recipeints and which are for all the believers immediate and away? How can we understand that? Is there any linguistic differecnces or other measures to differentiate it.
If answers of these questions are already given in this forum, would anyone please give me the link.

Thanks.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Clean Earth
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:14:14 AM »
Salam Bro. Earth is always clean unless one goes to gutters. The Dry soil is quite clean for the purpose of Tayamum. Allah calls some times O you believe to the believers. I don't know what do you want to
know? Please clarify. Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 05:42:58 AM »
When Allah says "O you believe"is for all the believers of Far & Near present at the time of Revealation
and Future generations. The Earth ( Soil) is clean by which Humans are created. Only in some places it may be dirty but dry soil is always clean
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:42:02 PM »
To study your question is quite easy these days with the tools we have, e.g. on www.StudyQuran.org there are links to phonetic search within Quran, so when it comes to 4:43 simply type "Ya ayyuha allatheena amanoo" into http://www.islamicity.com/ps/default.htm and it brings up all the verses for you to study.

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 07:20:53 PM »
Salam Brother Wakas

Thanks for the tools you have suggested. I hope it will help me a lot, God Willing.