Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: mistranslated verses/words

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
mistranslated verses/words
« on: August 02, 2016, 08:14:05 PM »
Dear Brother Joseph Islam
and Moderators

Salam.

In this forum, along with other issues, many mistranslated verses/words  of the Quran were discussed. Is it possible to open a different section regarding only these matters. Then it would easier for us to take a look over such verses at a glance. This section can be named as Verses/Words of Quran or anything like that. All the headlines/entry would be titled as chapter and verse number.
I feel embarrassed/recoiled to raise this issue. A few months earlier, i proposed for a concordance/index and was agreed to take part in a concerted effort. But I failed to do that awfully.
Anyway, If possible, consider my request. If you think that would be an excess/ superfluity, then leave it.

Best regards.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
Re: mistranslated verses/words
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 04:53:31 PM »
Do you mean something like this:
http://www.studyquran.co.uk/PRLonline.htm

?

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 05:44:12 PM »
Dear Wakas
Salam

Thanks for your response. But I did not mean it. I mean the discussions on the mistranslated/ misinterpreted verses.

Thanks.

Offline Wakas

• View Profile
    • What does The Quran really say?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 06:03:07 AM »
Such a thing could be compiled, but in the meantime using the forum search function will help.

Offline munir rana

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 04:42:27 PM »
It did not work. I put verse number in the search box (on the right side of top) and it results : Sorry, no matches were found.

Any other suggestion?