Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Hello from a Monotheist outside of Islam

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Hello from a Monotheist outside of Islam
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2014, 10:18:48 PM »
Orthodox Muslims are not those who believe in Ahadiths but deviant from right path of Islam.A muslim is one who believes in Quran & leads his life as per teachings of Quran as Quran is Muffasil ( Detailed).No Hadith is needed to practice Islam.Regarding Prophet Jesus , he was as human as other prophets like Abraham,Ismail,Yaqoob and Musa. Allah is Unique and does not need a son to be His prophet.Prophet Jesus was neither crucified  nor it was needed for his ummah to get salvation.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2014, 10:40:56 PM »
Thanks Sardar for your post. I believe my understanding on some of the points you mentioned can be found throughout this discussion,

Wasalam
Daniel

Offline Armanaziz

• Arman Aziz
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »
Orthodox Muslims are not those who believe in Ahadiths but deviant from right path of Islam.A muslim is one who believes in Quran & leads his life as per teachings of Quran as Quran is Muffasil ( Detailed).No Hadith is needed to practice Islam.Regarding Prophet Jesus , he was as human as other prophets like Abraham,Ismail,Yaqoob and Musa. Allah is Unique and does not need a son to be His prophet.Prophet Jesus was neither crucified  nor it was needed for his ummah to get salvation.

Dear Brother Sardar:

Salamun Alaikum.

Let's be very careful when we "define" a certain term. If you carefully study Qur'an you'll see that the term "Muslim" applies to anyone who has surrendered to the will of Allah / One true GOD. Believing in Qur'an is not a "required" attribute for being a Muslim.

In this connection the following article by brother Joseph is quite insightful.

Muslim and Mu'min (Believer) - The Difference
http://quransmessage.com/articles/muslim%20mumin%20FM3.htm

May Allah guide us all to the straight route.

Best regards,
Arman

Indeed I have faced my face to the One who farmed the heavens and the earth in precision; and I do not happen to be among the ones associating partners (with Him).

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2014, 01:50:26 AM »
Bro Armanaziz, You are utterly mistaken & posted wrong comments as I never defined word Muslim but was answering a question of Bro Dainel that there is no orthodxy in Islam but some muslims may believe in Hadith but the true muslims dont believe in Ahadith Further I told him that all the prophets were Human as such prophet Jesus was also a human. Allah need no son to be His prophet.Thats all.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2014, 03:01:10 AM »
Salam Bro Armanaziz. Aziz is the Allah's name therefore this should be used as Abdul Aziz and not use without prefixing with Abdul.Do you realize this? Thanks

Offline Armanaziz

• Arman Aziz
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2014, 09:18:12 AM »
Dear Brother Sardar:

Salamun Alaikum.

I am really sorry I misunderstood your posting. The term "A muslim is one who..." sounded like you are trying to define the term. If that was not the intension - please accept my apologies. But it doesn't harm to be a bit more careful about our word choices so that the readers do not misunderstand.

Regarding the term "Aziz", please check Al Qur'an 9:128 - you'll see the term has been used to describe the messenger of Allah. I do not believe there is anything wrong in my name. What our community is suffering is also grievous to me. Thanks for your concern though.

May Allah guide us all to the straight route.

Best regards,

Arman
Indeed I have faced my face to the One who farmed the heavens and the earth in precision; and I do not happen to be among the ones associating partners (with Him).

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2014, 10:07:39 AM »
Aziz is one of the Allah's attributes ( Ninety Nine names), therefore there is priority of being His name. Allah called his messenger as Raheem & Kareem but Allah's Attributes are foremost important. You can treat your name as of not Allah's name which is your option.