Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Israelite Mosque

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Israelite Mosque
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:00:10 AM »
A person in USA runs Israelite Mosque & appears in YouTube Videos proclaiming that Tautah is corrupted. I watched several videos on YouTube where he tells The Quran true Word of God. Can somebody tell what kind of awakening is being found in Israelitr Mosque ?
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline AbbsRay

• View Profile
Re: Israelite Mosque
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 04:39:08 PM »
Salaam Aliykum, Sardar,

I read a little about them. I do not know what is going on with people anymore... Many are  inventing a new religion almost on a weekly basis.   This group mixes all three together. They follow all scriptures but more focused on Monotheism Trinity,but not as the Christianity as the focal point. They have different interpretations to what some meanings out of the Quran. For instance they call Jesus, the second Adam. From what I have read and heard, they spread words of peace. n

There's beliefs that Satan preformed miracles.

May Allah guide them, as the Quran says the only religion is Islam.. which is the submission to one God with no partners or allies.

I think I am going to send them brother Josephs web link for them to get knowledge about Islam.  ;)

Salaam

http://www.qaraims.com/themonotheistictrinity.htm