Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Are we at the beginning of the end of Darwinism?

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Are we at the beginning of the end of Darwinism?
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
Greetings all.

As Science is "evolving"; Evolution between species is dying. Science is about to discover the creator. The creator is showing more signs to this generation that He is the  " Intelligent designer" that created everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5sfHz3xyNc

Praise be to GOD Lord of the universe.

Peace to all

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sri

• View Profile
Re: Are we at the beginning of the end of Darwinism?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:28:26 PM »
Well, I have  no problem with guided evolution. If by evolution one means merely common descent, then I have no problems. Where I would disagree is the mechanism by which said descent occurs.
www.evolutionnews.org

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Are we at the beginning of the end of Darwinism?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 02:41:35 AM »
Greetings Sri.

Thank you for that info.

I suppose , evolution apart, our purpose is clear. The point I want to get to:

It's out of God's infinite mercy that we are in this planet for a final chance of redemption. He has designed for us a precise divine plan to recognize him and worship Him alone. According to our limited vision, that plan might seem sometimes strange, unjust or imperfect. But a knowledgeable believer will never object or question God's plans. Eventually, they all make perfect sense. The plan started by our perfect creation, and part of that perfection is the blessing of our natural built-in instinct of monotheism to direct us towards God's perfect religion.

Monotheism: Natural Instinct
[Qoran 30:30] Therefore, you shall devote yourself to the religion of strict monotheism. Such is the natural instinct placed into the people by God. Such creation of God will never change. This is the perfect religion, but most people do not know.

the precise creation and evolution of the world around us and the advanced technology and science that provide us, everyday, with signs and proofs of His existence. But most people don't know and choose to disbelieve (10:55, 7:102, 26:8).

A Great Prophecy*
[Qoran 41:53] We will show them our proofs in the horizons, and within themselves, until they realize that this is the truth.* Is your Lord not sufficient as a witness of all things?

Our creation and everything around us is perfectly designed, accurately measured and counted. Our provisions or lack of provisions are perfectly calculated for specific set of reasons that are all part of a precise plan.

GOD bless you.
Peace.

Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197