Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Salath by Pervez

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Salath by Pervez
« on: April 30, 2014, 01:07:33 AM »
Praying five times a day is only one part of Salaat. When we finish our prayers in the Masjid, we are not done with Salaat. It is not something to do and finish. It involves every aspect of life, keeping it within the guidelines of the Divine Code twenty-four hours a day. And this has to be done within a system under a central authority according to the Qur'an
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unlike Ourbeacon Forum writers about Salath Pervez writes positive about Salath which is to be performed five times a day in the Masjid which is acceptable to one & all. And then he tells Salath is 24/7 job for the Muslims which is also right but what is " within a system under Central Authority according to Quran" is not well understood by us. When Allah is all powerful central Authority as to which Central Authority he is referring to? Can somebody clarify ? Thanks
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
Re: Salath by Pervez
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 01:28:00 AM »
Salaam Sardar ...Can I please ask without sounding rude, why do you have to keep asking similar questions over and over again with regards salath and Ourbeacon forum people and what they believe? Are you still not sure about this? I'm just asking a basic question of you... Thanx Saba

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 03:09:42 AM »
Salam Sister Saba, I just wanted to highlight that unlike Dr Shabbir & Co Pervez was not against Salath of five times in Msaajid but I just wanted to know as who is central authority ?

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 04:57:21 AM »
Assalam Bros,As my PC was down I could not post the English translation of Urdu Fatwa given by Ulemas on GA Parwez.
The Translation is as follows:---Choudhery Gulam Ahmad Parwez who is having odd  views, strange  beliefs and thoughts and whose views and invitaion is being published in his monthly magazine " Tolu-e-Islam every month regularly and to promote whose extraordinary beliefs several associations are formed.In addition to this he has got published several books.The Ulema are well aware of his deviation from correct  beliefs( Aqeeda or Aqaid) and religious dissension hence for the information of people the Ulemas are being requsted to seek Fatwa in the matter.

ISTEFETA / Fatwa/ Declaration
                                                                            -------------------------------------------
What do the Ulema say about a person having following beliefs and who is busy in inviting muslims and publisizing his new beliefs as per shariat of Mohammadia whether he is out of Islam,Kafir,Zandeeq,and Mulhid?
His views and beliefs are as follows:-- Allah and Rasool means "Central Authority" Uoolul Amr " means" Officers below"
Published In Maariful Quran by Parwez page 626 published by Idara Tulo e Islam Karachi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For writing about Central authority etc a Fatwa was issued against Pervez as mentioned above

Offline Saba

• Keen to learn and understand the True Islam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 05:16:13 AM »
Salam Sister Saba, I just wanted to highlight that unlike Dr Shabbir & Co Pervez was not against Salath of five times in Msaajid but I just wanted to know as who is central authority ?

Salaam. This is the problem br. Sardar. Why would someone on this forum want to clarify what Dr Shabbir & Co interpret as central authority? That is their interpretations so why don't you ask them on their board?

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 06:16:25 AM »
I am exposing them on this Forum for the benefit of QM Forum. They don't reply if I post there. Thanks for sharing

Offline optimist

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 05:41:41 PM »
Salaam!

To know more about what does it mean "Central Authority" kindly refer to the below article

http://www.tolueislam.org/Parwez/articles/Basis_of_legislation.htm

Incidently, another scholar, Maulana Maudoodi, gave the following explanation for "Allah and Rasool" in Sura Al-Ma'ida in which it is stated, “The retribution for those who fight Allah and His messenger, and spread mischief in the land, is to be killed, or crucified, or to cut off their hands and feet on alternate sides, or to be banished from the land..." - (5:33)

Endorsing the above Ayat, Maulana Maudoodi writes in Tafheemul Quran:

"To fight against Allah and His Messenger means waging war against the system which the Islamic government has established." (Tafheemul Qur'an vol. I, page 465)
The meaning which was lost in all our divisions will not be understood until our perceptions become untainted -  Allama Iqbal