Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Is there any verses in the Quran that specifically address future generations ?

Offline ahmad

• View Profile
I know that the Quran is a timeless message but is this implied or is there a verse that clearly says that.
Some verses come to mind:

Saheeh International*

[33:40]
Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah, of all things, Knowing.

[41:53]
We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?

[21:107]
And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.

[15:9]
Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Also, I wanted to know if anyone came across a verse that provides guidance specifically for  people who have never seen the prophet. Because it seems that most of the differences in muslim thought arise from the fact that we are in a time without the prophet to settle our disputes. How did the people the book manage the same issue ?

The following I think is an example for such guidance:

[42:10]
And in anything over which you disagree - its ruling is [to be referred] to Allah. [Say], "That is Allah, my Lord; upon Him I have relied, and to Him I turn back."

I wish to know your opinion on this.
Thanks in advance.