Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Belief in entire Quran in totality

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Belief in entire Quran in totality
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 09:41:53 AM »
Bro Good Logic I am telling you removed Ayaat from Quran but 19er did. The Quranic translations if Rashad Khalifa & Edip Yuksel are the proofs of this Blasphemy which is I don't like 19ers
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 09:30:22 PM »
Greetings Sardar.

I do not understand why you asked the question about "Belief in entire Qoran in totality", when you seem to be sure about the answer?

Are you reading the " the entire posts  in totality" that some members have posted here?

If the answer is yes, then you are missing the point!

With all due respect, I am only seeing your opinion stated in all your posts about this topics. I have not seen any facts backed up by Qoran or reasoning.

I deduce from your posts and Qoran that you are wrong about your conclusion.
  Having said that ,you are entitled to your opinion.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 03:34:29 AM »
Bro Goodlogic , You need not quote all Ayaat. I just told that if one does not believe one word of Allah he is not a Muslim. That's all!

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 04:17:28 AM »
Beware Bros.of QM Forum that Goodlogic is a 19er who also runs his own forum where they discuss mostly about " total loyalty God " &  Code 19.

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2014, 06:51:32 AM »
I don't see nothing wrong to discuss about total loyalty to god alone a some are keen on the 19 code,if it helps to get more knowlede,why not maybe they can convince me someday if there really exist someting like a code.

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2014, 06:39:27 AM »
Greetings brother Sardar.

Thank you for your post.

Interesting, I did not know myself that I was/is a 19er? I was called to "believe" and I hope I am in the process of responding to GOD s call?

Brother, only GOD knows our innermost thought , we can only guess what a person is /might be!

For your information :

God directly informs us, all humans, that He has taught us and equipped us to distinguish things (55:4), and He commands us to use our brains, eyesight and hearing to study, reflect, analyse, and judge for ourselves (17:36, 2:148) . He directly asks all humans to read Qoran from cover to cover (73:4), study it (47:24), meditate with it (17:79), and increase their knowledge (20:114). He praises the thinkers and the knowledgeable (29:49, 3:191), and He links reflecting and examining resources to seek knowledge with the right faith (3:18), wisdom, good vision, good logic, and intelligence (39:18, 38:20, 38:45, 2:269, 13:19). He commands all humans, not just an exclusive group, to follow Qoran (7:3, 6:155), proclaim Qoran (3:187), and to remind with Qoran (6:70, 50:45).

Additionally, God declares that the message in Qoran is for all the people (81:27, 38:87) and Qoran is the only source of religious guidance (18:27). He also states that He made Qoran easy to learn (54:17, 54:22, 54:32, 54:40). He emphasizes that it is made of straightforward teachings except for some allegories that our salvation doesn't rely on (3:7). He proclaims it to be in perfect Arabic tongue without any ambiguity or contradictions (39:28, 4:82). He thus proclaims Himself as both Author and Teacher of Qoran (10:37, 55:1-2). He also narrates examples and displays scenes from the past and the future to teach us that no soul is responsible for another (53:38), and we are equally accountable for our own deeds (64:7) as we return to Him individually, not in the company of our explainers or idols (6:94). With all of these commands, teachings, and descriptions, why would any sane mind consider a third party besides God to learn Qoran when God's words are revealed and taught in black and white by Him?

I am simply a " Believer". I believe in GOD, HIS scriptures , His messengers... I do not distinguish between any of His messengers. I hear His word and I obey.

GOD bless you.

Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 08:38:40 AM »
Allah has already taken responsibility to preserve His Word(Quran) therefore there is need to check with Numericals as is being done by 19ers & others. As I read on God Alone web site run by Goodlogic I feel that you are interested in Code 19. You can go through Bro Joseph's article on this Forum which will give you real picture of Numericals. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2014, 01:03:03 AM »
Bro Goodlogic Inspite of clear warning by the Truth Seeker not write in bold letters you continue to write in bold letters. This is utter indiscipline of Forum rules. Beware!!!!

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2014, 02:01:58 AM »
Greetings brother Sardar.

Thank you for your reply.

Brother, this is what the moderator/s said:

In future, please can we kindly ask you to remain careful of forum policy 2 (i) which states:

"(i)     Please keep an appropriate, consistent font size. Posts which overtly make use of full capitals will be removed."

Your font size has been modified from 18 to 14. However, in future, can you assure that you attempt to be mindful of the above.

Thanks

I hope I have not broken any forum rules since then?

Just to clarify.

GOD bless you brother .
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2014, 04:20:19 AM »
OK Thanks for clarification

Offline Anwar

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
We have an excuse through the Sunnah/Uswah of the prophet Muhammad (saas) found in the Quran not to follow the parts of the Qur'an that we do not understand. The Quran commands the prophet Muhammad (saas):

و لا تقف ما ليس لك به علم

Do not follow what you have no knowledge/discernment of.

Surah Al-Israa, verse 36.

So if you don't get it God tells you not to follow it and it is okay. That doesn't mean that we don't believe in the whole book from the other parts we have read and been convinced of. Most importantly, believing in the whole book means not understanding certain verses in a way that makes them contradict with other verses.

I do not believe in abrogation and the verse that mentions it I believe is saying that God would not abrogate his revelation, not that he does. By improving on previous revelation God is obviously smart enough to incorporate what he previously said or his previous commandments in a way that we end up following the old by following the new. That is my take.

Salam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2014, 03:21:36 AM »
Greetings all.

My final post on this topic.

We all know that freedom of choice is one of God's gifts to the human race (33:72.)
 We're free to choose, then it is God who augments our guidance(19:76) or misguidance (2:10.)
 Once we choose God , upholding His authoritative teachings becomes an OBLIGATION to our submission to Him alone, not an option of this freedom. There is no excuse!

GOD has not said "if you do not get it ,do not follow it"?, GOD said He explains His words. GOD also said He sends messengers to clarify...etc. GOD clearly said He does not accept excuses! He also said study Qoran verse per verse and seek His help.

14:27
God strengthens those who believe with the proven word, in this life and in the Hereafter. And God sends the transgressors astray. Everything is in accordance with God's will.
يُثَبِّتُ اللَّهُ الَّذينَ ءامَنوا بِالقَولِ الثّابِتِ فِى الحَيوٰةِ الدُّنيا وَفِى الـٔاخِرَةِ وَيُضِلُّ اللَّهُ الظّٰلِمينَ وَيَفعَلُ اللَّهُ ما يَشاءُ

If you believe in all Qoran, then study GOD s words and believe in all of them.

GOD bless you all.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.

Offline Anwar

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2014, 06:46:18 AM »
Peace,

If you do not understand it, do not follow it. That is what 'Do not follow what you have no knowledge/discernment of' means. How can you disagree with that? It is as clear as day.