Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Inherance ratio of man

Offline Deliverance

• View Profile
Inherance ratio of man
« on: July 04, 2014, 07:34:04 AM »
What does "لِلذَّكَرِ مِثۡلُ حَظِّ ٱلۡأُنثَيَيۡنِ‌ۚ "mean?Does it mean 2:1 man/female Portion?

Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children: to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half....(11)

They ask thee for a pronouncement. Say: Allah hath pronounced for you concerning distant kindred. If a man die childless and he have a sister, hers is half the heritage, and he would have inherited from her had she died childless. And if there be two sisters, then theirs are two-thirds of the heritage, and if they be brethren, men and women, unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females. Allah expoundeth unto you, so that ye err not. Allah is Knower of all things. (176)

If i read the first ayat one can read that a man is like two female in ratio but we dont know what two womens inheritance is  the second ayat shows that theirs is two-thirds and more women its still two-third.And if only one women in both ayat it is half of the sum.
But how do People come to a 2:1 ratio of man to female,i read something different in the second ayat it is clear to read that unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females so according to my reading
Man-2/3;two man-2/3;...
Women-1/2;two women-2/3;three women-2/3;four women-2/3...
Can someone clarify?