Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Striving in the Cause of ALLAH

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Striving in the Cause of ALLAH
« on: July 23, 2014, 12:04:50 PM »
Salamun Alykum Br. Joseph

I read your last comments and I have actually thought of this a few times over the past couple of weeks about asking meaningless questions in a world that has far too much more concerns and worries. I stepped away from asking some questions of curiosity just because of that very point. Insha'Allah we remain cautious and alert of whats going on and the purpose of asking questions.

There are people who are muslims in land that there is no conflict and no wars. Some are borders with other Muslims that have wars and chaos in there land. And some are on the other side of the world. I can assume from a comment you made on Facebook that at least open the borders up to people in need and at least for women and children. Those leaders should take in people and open there borders.  For everyone in need there should be a ansar(helper) ready. I can't agree with that more. There is trial there for both. There is also people far away. there hearts are with all people who are being oppressed. Im not sure what they can possibly do or what can be asked of them in situations like this on the Day of Judgement.
And your right everyone is eventually going to die. The end results will take place on the Day of Judgement. whether people did what they are supposed to or not. everyone will get the fruits of what they earned. So if people did not do what they should do it will eventually all come back at us then.

Now the other scenario is the people living at war. Somehow it broke out. Everyone has there opinion of who's fault this is and all the stories to go alone with it. And there is good people living from every direction. No one is able to get out, no one wants to open its doors. At times both people or all people at war with each other claim they are fighting for the sake of GOD and fighting oppression of one another. There are others who sit from behind and wait to see the end result to say we were always with you. i understand  the verse below is referring to the prophet and his time. That some people from amongst the Prophets when they experience affliction they say this is from GOD when they shouldn't because these are the hypocrites.  What does one do who lives in those lands. There is no prophet amongst them.

You know brother i think its a scary situation. As believers we should be worried that we are missing the opportunity to be a helper and also should be watching out to NOT be a hypocrite. Because we will be questioned for our means. What i mean is that from a Qurans perspective those who did not fight with the Prophet are labelled disbelievers and hypocrites. And whats it seems like is from so many different sects of Islam this is what people are afraid of doing. Maybe they think they are fighting also in the name of Islam against each other. I don't know how to differentiate the situations. Who does one support. A Shia, A Sunni, A Quran centric, A Christian, A Believer etc. People are in groups that are hard to identify who is who. whats there real aim and mission? Are they say who they say they are? A person living in the midst of a war. He will probably just fight for he belongs to. Or the army that hired him.

there is one Aya(verse) that comes to mind 6:65 and i don't know if this is whats happening. or maybe we have to be careful of this as well 29:10-11

6:65
Say, "He is the [one] Able to send upon you affliction from above you or from beneath your feet or to confuse you [so you become] sects and make you taste the violence of one another." Look how We diversify the signs that they might understand.

29:10-11 Then there are among men such as say, "We believe in Allah"; but when they suffer affliction in (the cause of) Allah, they treat men's oppression as if it were the Wrath of Allah! And if help comes (to thee) from thy Lord, they are sure to say, "We have (always) been with you!" Does not Allah know best all that is in the hearts of all creation?

Just some thoughts if you wish to comment on. But I honestly don't expect you to.  I'm just confused and i noticed sometimes GOD shows us the signs as times goes by and the answers become clear.

Salam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Striving in the Cause of ALLAH
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:33:13 PM »
Peace Hamzeh.

Forgive me for posting , even though you are  adressing brother Joseph.

I want to put the following poin, if you do not mindt:

GOD is very much aware of every individual, every situation. He is in total control:
 Perhaps  it is we that shoulder the blame?

10:61
You do not get into any situation, nor do you recite any Qoran, nor do you do anything, without us being witnesses thereof as you do it. Not even an atom's weight is out of your Lord's control, be it in the heavens or the earth. Nor is there anything smaller than an atom, or larger, that is not recorded in a profound record.
وَما تَكونُ فى شَأنٍ وَما تَتلوا مِنهُ مِن قُرءانٍ وَلا تَعمَلونَ مِن عَمَلٍ إِلّا كُنّا عَلَيكُم شُهودًا إِذ تُفيضونَ فيهِ وَما يَعزُبُ عَن رَبِّكَ مِن مِثقالِ ذَرَّةٍ فِى الأَرضِ وَلا فِى السَّماءِ وَلا أَصغَرَ مِن ذٰلِكَ وَلا أَكبَرَ إِلّا فى كِتٰبٍ مُبينٍ

I know we should help /do good... But there is also GODs promise :

10:62
Absolutely, God's allies have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
أَلا إِنَّ أَولِياءَ اللَّهِ لا خَوفٌ عَلَيهِم وَلا هُم يَحزَنونَ

10:63
They are those who believe and lead a righteous life.
الَّذينَ ءامَنوا وَكانوا يَتَّقونَ

10:64
For them, joy and happiness in this world, as well as in the Hereafter. This is God's unchangeable law. Such is the greatest triumph.
لَهُمُ البُشرىٰ فِى الحَيوٰةِ الدُّنيا وَفِى الـٔاخِرَةِ لا تَبديلَ لِكَلِمٰتِ اللَّهِ ذٰلِكَ هُوَ الفَوزُ العَظيمُ

Do we really believe that GOD helps. Do we really trust in Him to sort our problems?

Then let us implore Him more! He said He answers the prayers?

Bringing GOD into our lives will help. Let us all pray devoting our prayers to Him Alone. This will be a start.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »
Peace Good Logic

Thanks for the kind reminder. I do understand what your saying.  But its those who believe and lead a righteous life.

What my concerns were was that we all claim to be GOD'S allies and we believe in him. How can one differentiate if he is on the right side or the wrong side. Sometimes its obvious.  But at times people are just doing there jobs in a certain country. Either working or supporting there government or there party. They all claim to be Muslims. Even the ones that claim to be a Quran centric oriented would probably have to join a side or help who they THINK is the oppressed.

Thats why I quoted the verse 6:65

Its not like a situation where people are oppressed by Pharoah who explicitly claims he is a God. Its wars and massacres against eachother where both side at times dont follow there holy Book but claim to be fighting oppression. Some one must be hiding under neath a mask.

What worries me also some is that from the Qurans perspective is that the people who did not help the Prophet are the ones GOD was not pleased with. They did run back. When does this case happen?

People cant just say they believe and make them GOD'S allies. Thats why I also quoted the verse 29:10-11

I hope you get my concerns

Salam

Offline good logic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2014, 12:00:58 PM »
Peace Hamzeh.

I think I get your point. 

However why do disasters/bad things...happen ? Are we stepping out of GOD s protection?

Now let us try to see why stepping out of " GOD s protection " leads to problems.

How do we step out of GOD s protection?
Here is an example from Qoran:
6:63
Say, "Who can save you from the darkness of the land or the sea?" You implore Him loudly and secretly: "If He saves us this time, we will be eternally appreciative."
قُل مَن يُنَجّيكُم مِن ظُلُمٰتِ البَرِّ وَالبَحرِ تَدعونَهُ تَضَرُّعًا وَخُفيَةً لَئِن أَنجىٰنا مِن هٰذِهِ لَنَكونَنَّ مِنَ الشّٰكِرينَ
6:64
Say, "God does save you this time, and other times as well, then you still set up idols besides Him."
قُلِ اللَّهُ يُنَجّيكُم مِنها وَمِن كُلِّ كَربٍ ثُمَّ أَنتُم تُشرِكونَ

Taking up idols beside HIM? By not following GOD ( but following other than GOD...) and  not taking His message seriously to correct our ways!

Then the verse you quoted:
6:65
Say, "He is certainly able to pour upon you retribution from above you, or from beneath your feet. Or He can divide you into factions and have you taste each others' tyranny. Note how we explain the revelations, that they may understand."
قُل هُوَ القادِرُ عَلىٰ أَن يَبعَثَ عَلَيكُم عَذابًا مِن فَوقِكُم أَو مِن تَحتِ أَرجُلِكُم أَو يَلبِسَكُم شِيَعًا وَيُذيقَ بَعضَكُم بَأسَ بَعضٍ انظُر كَيفَ نُصَرِّفُ الـٔايٰتِ لَعَلَّهُم يَفقَهونَ

And the reason for our problems?:
6:66
Your people have rejected this, even though it is the truth. Say, "I am not a guardian over you."
وَكَذَّبَ بِهِ قَومُكَ وَهُوَ الحَقُّ قُل لَستُ عَلَيكُم بِوَكيلٍ

We may fool other people, fool even ourselves, but we can never fool GOD?

It is not about whether we can say we are GOD s allies, if we step out of His protection, saying does not help us?

GOD s promise to help/save the " true Muslims" is still valid. The disasters/bad things are warnings to us that we are stepping out of HIS protection?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197