Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: From Your Nr.1 Fan in the Balkans (Kosovo)!

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
From Your Nr.1 Fan in the Balkans (Kosovo)!
« on: August 12, 2014, 03:32:33 AM »
Peace be with you my dear brother in faith,

I am a muslim young woman who lives in Balkans (Kosovo, to be precise), and as a thirsty-for-knowledge person I've had the chance to read the works of many authors, but it was only when I read your works and studies that I felt I love Allah, I love Islam, I love the prophets, and so on. I'm not saying I didn't love them before, but there were many theories that kept me confused and whom my logic always told me they contradict the Koran, and which prevail in the so-called Islamic states. (like for example the Rabia-ruled Egypt, or Isis state, and similar - what is your opinion on them being 'islamic'? I'd appreciate it so much!)

I don't know where you're from, and I don't know much about you (as you don't reveal much about yourself), but that much I know is enough to feel an immense admiration and respect and affection for you. I feel blessed by Allah to have been put to contact with your beautiful work. I don't know how much are you famous in Kosovo or Balkans, but I can guarantee you that I'm your number-one fan in both of them :D may Allah bless you the same way he blessed us through you, and please, never let us without your help and guidance regarding the deen!