Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Assalamun alaikum

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
Assalamun alaikum
« on: September 01, 2014, 04:09:48 AM »
Dear brother Joseph, Forum administrators, Forum members, peace be with you
I'm Seraphina, the nr.1 fan of brother Joseph and his works in the area I come from :)
I'm honoured and pleased to be a student of brother Joseph, and now a member of this wonderful blog, where I will interact with many brothers and sisters in faith (something that I'm deprived of in the area I live in).
I didn't figure out any other way to post these words except as a new topic, so forgive me if there is a rule forbidding it.
I will strive to be worthy of trust and respect of all of you, especially of brother Joseph.
May God bless you! :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Assalamun alaikum
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:08:00 AM »
Wa alaikum assalam Seraphina,

Welcome to the forum!  :)
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell

Offline Seraphina

• View Profile
Re: Assalamun alaikum
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 05:21:02 AM »
Thank you dear brother Joseph! :)
"Say:"O my slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."