Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Al Qur'an and the unknown whisper (unseen voice) which is the chosen one.

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
With respect a covenant with Allah shall be obey (which stated in AlQuran) that I won’t play their game. If NOT because of wrath of Allah SWT to deliver His message (Al Quran and Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad SAW), I do not care.

Allah SWT the Mighty God gave us as a muslim – Allah and Rasul which it is Al Quran and Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad SAW (way of Islam) BUT they (unseen voice – angel/jinn/evil/spirit) offer a doll and nabil??

And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower.  Al-Araf, Chapter 7:200

Heaven and Hell have no meaning if Allah did not command us to obey the Al Quran and Sunnah Prophet Muhammad SAW. Come and see the truth between the unseen whisper (angels, spirits, devils @ spirits) or determined the Quran and Sunnah that Heaven and Hell was created.

They (unseen voices) have been whispering and disturbing for the popularity among us as a human being..

What is your comment?

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Al Qur'an and the unknown whisper (unseen voice) which is the chosen one.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:12:34 AM »
Salaam,

I am not sure if you are using something like Google translate, but I am finding it difficult to understand what your question is?

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
Truth Seeker..tQ
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 03:03:39 PM »
Salam
With respect a covenant with Allah, meaning I make a promises to Allah SWT that I been disturb by this unseen voices which whispering to me all the time. And my duty is to delivered HIS Message (AlQuran) to the alamin (universe). Therefore I am just looking for Allah's pleasure (redha) and HIS Proctect..Stated in AlQuran with meaning; And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower.  Al-Araf, Chapter 7:200.
So,  I told them (unseen voice/creatures – angels,jinn,devil or spirits) that Heaven was created by obeying AlQuran and sunnah Nabi Muhammad SAW and by disobeying it, Hell will be placed.
They (the unseen voices) wanted to been known among us (human being)…? What is your comment about that?

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 10:49:19 PM »
Salaam,

If I understand correctly, I think that you say you heard voices whispering to you and that you asked for Allah's help because the Quran says that you should ask Allah for help and protection. That is the right thing to do.

Remember though that these unseen voices that may be jinn/spirits, have no place in trying to be part of us. Their world is separate and they have their own laws. You told them the right thing.

I hope that the voices go away and leave you at peace. Keep your faith in God and InshaAllah He will protect you.

Offline amar yaseen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 08:14:34 AM »
Salam

Thanks for your support. Do you have any ideas regards this whispering (from unseen)? Any chapter or verse (AlQuran and Sunnah Nabi Muhammad SAW) regards the disturbance on your ears (right/left) and nose too?

The Healer of any disease is ALLAH SWT (refer to below mentioned ayat). They (unseen whispering) disclaimed that ALLAH SWT DO NOT have the expertise. Please share this to all and dhua for all.

وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ
And when I am sick, then He restores me to health
Surah Ash Syuara:80