Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Ayatee Tatheer & Ahle Baith

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Ayatee Tatheer & Ahle Baith
« on: March 07, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »
وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَ
 الْأُولَىٰ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا
33:33
And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Apostle. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Bros, This is the Ayah which Shia Brothers say it refers to the Prophet ,Ali, Fatima,Hasan and Hussain being the members of Ahle Baith. Actually the Azwaje Muthaharat are the part of Ahle
and not the married daughter & soninlaw and their kids. This a misnomer which the Shiah brothers are
harping upon since ages. I want to stress upon the real fact to all my brothers in faith

May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: Ayatee Tatheer & Ahle Baith
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
Asalamu Alykum brother Sardar

Here is a topic about what is ahle bayt

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=77.0

Peace

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Re: Ayatee Tatheer & Ahle Baith
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 12:18:22 PM »
Thanks Bro Hamzeh for drawing my attention to the subject of Ahle Baith but here I am drawing attention towards the Ayate Tatheer which also deals with Ahle Baith. Thanks for sharing.
May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light