Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Studying the Quran

Offline Reader Comments

• View Profile
Studying the Quran
« on: March 11, 2015, 12:40:12 AM »
Assalamu Alaikum brother Joseph,

I have been reading your articles for quite some time now and am really impressed with your in-depth analysis of the Qur'an. Through you, I have been guided to the truth and am extremely grateful to you. I pray to God that He may bless you in this present life and in the Hereafter.

Having been inspired from your research, I decided to dive in myself by learning the Arabic of the Qur'an. I have already read your article on suggestions for studying the Qur'an but cannot seem to find a starting point for learning that Arabic. I have searched for numerous books but don't know what to look for.

I already know how to read arabic and am reading an english translation the second time. Apart from that, I am also quite fluent in Urdu which kind of gives me a feel and a little understanding of arabic.

Could you kindly suggest me some books from which I could start my journey of learning the Qur'anic Arabic? I would be very grateful if you could help me out.

Thanks and may God bless you.

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: Studying the Quran
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 12:42:51 AM »
Wa alaikum assalam

Thank you for your kind feedback, comments and prayers, Alhumdolillah.

Please see the link below which may help, God willing

Learning Arabic
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=254.0

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell