Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Concept of Jananat

Offline Sardar Miyan

• View Profile
Concept of Jananat
« on: September 20, 2015, 06:42:35 AM »
A Pakistani TV Anchor says as follows:-
Allah had mention the about jannat as the Rivers flow,  milk & Honey flow abandly  This situation may not attract people
living in Siberia & countries in
colder areas How does Allah  satisfied all the His creatures by
having all sorts of  seasons?
A Pakistani  TV Anchor was
mentioning

May entire creation be filled with Peace & Joy & Love & Light

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Concept of Jananat
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 06:38:24 AM »
Salaam,

To the primary audience at the time of revelation, these descriptions of heaven would be alluring to them and they could relate to them given the hot arid climate that they lived in.

People who live in other climates like Siberia etc should understand these verses with the above in mind.

Offline Sleepysoul

• ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 06:33:19 PM »
The Quran is for all people. If a person lives by the sea, they should keep in mind that Jannah will be many, many times more beautiful. Besides, we don't know what Jannah is going to be like, we have been given very little information about it. Allah SWT said we'll have all that we desire. That's enough, wherever you live.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:07:53 AM »
At first Jannah seemed incredibly boring to me, like "couches and goblets of crystal, rivers of milk and honey, mansions made of jewels..." blah blah blah. That would have been interesting to the Quran's primary audience, but to me it's boring. So at first it might seem like Jannah is boring, until you come to the verses that say, "and in Jannah they will have whatever they desire." Now things get exciting.

So there is stuff for everyone in Jannah.

I want to get a kitten in Jannah. My question is, if everyone has whatever they want in Jannah, surely people would want different things. Like, I would want a rainbow mansion that changed colors every hour, and a fountain that sprayed chocolate syrup on people. But if EVERYONE wanted things of that extravagance, wouldn't it get terribly chaotic? Colors and fantasy animals and jewels everywhere. How would God figure this out?

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 12:52:37 PM »
Peace mia666

Im not sure what your trying to point out exactly but just to point a few things out. God only gives us expressions of similarities that we can relate to in our present life when explaining the next life. It is not to draw a side by side comparison as that can never happen as the next world is unknown to us and we will be a new created beings that we do not know about it could not imagine. It may be that the whole pysical world and laws are redefined. Whats important is that there is a heaven for the believers that is far more alluring and everlasting. And a terrible torment to the wrong doers. If you read the articles and discussion on this website if your searching for answers I really think lots of these questions will be answered and cleared up and you will understand a lot more God willing.

Peace

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 06:36:25 AM »
Yes, I understand, you can't really compare heaven to earth. I just like imagining the things I'd want to have if I went there. It's nothing like this life.

I've read some of the articles and I will try to read more as much as I can. Your answers are very helpful :)