Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Resurrection from grave

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
Resurrection from grave
« on: September 26, 2015, 03:10:06 AM »
Salaam All

I've found a possible contradiction and an indescribable passage. If any member want to share his/her idea regarding this issue, I will appreciate.

The possible contradiction:
  • God will create us in a new creation and new form1.
  • God will assemble our bones2 and will repair us, That is, God will repair the rotten bones, in other words, we will rise from graves repaired3.

Question: Is there a new creation in new unknown form with new materials or repair of current body with current materials?

The indescribable passage: (Main topic)

If God is going to Resurrect us from graves, and recreate us similar to Quran(2:259)4, then what about those who don't have any grave, those who are burned, eaten by animals, old graves which maybe their bones turned into grass and fruits by natural processes and directly or indirectly consumed constantly by other humans and in the result their bones are shared among different people of different generations.

Question: Can anyone describe this?

Peace and regards.

Note: I don't mean any critics nor want to debate.

1 (56:60-61) - نَحْنُ قَدَّرْنَا بَيْنَكُمُ الْمَوْتَ وَمَا نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقِينَ | عَلَىٰ أَن نُّبَدِّلَ أَمْثَالَكُمْ وَنُنشِئَكُمْ فِي مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
2 (75:3) - أَيَحْسَبُ الْإِنسَانُ أَلَّن نَّجْمَعَ عِظَامَهُ
3 (22:7) - وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْعَثُ مَن فِي الْقُبُورِ
4 (2:259) - أَوْ كَالَّذِي مَرَّ عَلَىٰ قَرْيَةٍ وَهِيَ خَاوِيَةٌ عَلَىٰ عُرُوشِهَا قَالَ أَنَّىٰ يُحْيِي هَٰذِهِ اللَّهُ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا ۖ فَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ مِائَةَ عَامٍ ثُمَّ بَعَثَهُ ۖ قَالَ كَمْ لَبِثْتَ ۖ قَالَ لَبِثْتُ يَوْمًا أَوْ بَعْضَ يَوْمٍ ۖ قَالَ بَل لَّبِثْتَ مِائَةَ عَامٍ فَانظُرْ إِلَىٰ طَعَامِكَ وَشَرَابِكَ لَمْ يَتَسَنَّهْ ۖ وَانظُرْ إِلَىٰ حِمَارِكَ وَلِنَجْعَلَكَ آيَةً لِّلنَّاسِ ۖ وَانظُرْ إِلَى الْعِظَامِ كَيْفَ نُنشِزُهَا ثُمَّ نَكْسُوهَا لَحْمًا ۚ فَلَمَّا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ قَالَ أَعْلَمُ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ

Offline Hamzeh

• View Profile
Re: Resurrection from grave
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 04:13:59 PM »
Salamu Alykum A.H.A

I posted a link to a thread that would answer your questions God Willing.
Read all the comments and the ones by Joseph Islam

Possible Quran Contradiction?
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1428.0

Peace be with you

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
Re: Resurrection from grave
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 04:23:22 AM »
Thanks for the link to the thread.

Brother Joseph said:

"Now with regards the other implicit verses that you have mentioned, they have a context. It is important to remember that the Quran in these instances was speaking to an audience that questioned resurrection outright. They could not believe / were not prepared to believe that once someone had died and become dust and bones that they could be resurrected again, ultimately questioning God's power over His creation. It was in this specific remit, that the response was given that God had the ability to recreate humans, even down to their very fingertips, if He so willed. (75:3-4)"

The key points in above quote are "implicit verses" and "God's ability to recreate".

Consider Quran(22:7), I totally agree with "God's ability to recreate" because of the context of that verse, but the verse is no implicit, it's quite explicit.

(22:7)
"And that the Hour is coming - no doubt about it - and that God will resurrect those in the graves."