Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: One Book Claimed to follow But Each Have Different Law?

Offline ursimmy

• View Profile
One Book Claimed to follow But Each Have Different Law?
« on: October 24, 2015, 06:54:32 PM »
As Salaamu Alaikum .

There Many Quran Alone Follower (total hadeeth rejectors) Site , Articles Around Internet world ..

I knew Some people Who used to Follow Mostly Your Explanation (Articles) .
And used your Articles In regards of Answer on Counter Questions .

But Something Strange Happened I got in touch with Some Fb people who use to Claim Only Quran Alone Them self , Now Left Quran too 

And Turn Towards DIESM views . Some believe Allah , Some Don't .

When I Asked What About Quran ..
Answer Was Only That .. Quran is Good Book.

When I Asked what made YOU turn From Quran towards DIESM .
Answer was Due to Logic .. example :
What logic behind Rituals Of hajj .. Tawaf etc
Ritual in Salaah .

I Just Thought to Share with you .

Brother You Know Why Quran Alone People After Following Single Book (clear laws) Then too Each Follower Claim (in laws, etc) Different . ?

Offline Joseph Islam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Quran and its Message
Re: One Book Claimed to follow But Each Have Different Law?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2015, 07:42:36 PM »
Wa alaikum assalam

Firstly, my approach is not 'Quran-alone'. I have always stated that it is best described as 'Quran-centric'. 

Secondly, my writings are replete with strong criticisms against new-fangled 'Quran-only' doctrines and my concerns with how segments from those that claim to follow the Quran interpret it. Some abandon Quranic rituals, forgo fasting, reinterpret basic words and in the name of logic, apply the most outlandish interpretations. I have even inferred that they could almost be following a different religion, in my humble view far more distinct and further from the truth than traditionalists.

Thirdly, I cannot comment on the sample of 'Facebook people' (as you describe as 'some'). I don't know them. I don't know their backgrounds or their journey with the Quran. Only God knows best. What I do know are many whose faith has become strengthened, especially in the dire moments of spiritual weakness with a Quran-centric approach.

Finally, only God can guide. Please always remember that.

I have also answered your question on another thread below.

http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1718.0

I hope this helps, God willing.

Regards,
Joseph
'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act' 
George Orwell