Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Double Standard

Offline A.H.A

• View Profile
Double Standard
« on: December 31, 2015, 02:50:07 AM »
Salaam to All

When I compare Quran[49:14][1] with other verses of the Quran which talk about hypocrites, it makes me a little bit confuse. According to Quran[63:1][2], hypocrites are those who claim to be believers but they are not. Quran[49:14] say something similar about 'Araab. Why Quran promise salvation for one group of hypocrites (Quran[49:14]) and not for the other group (Quran[63:1-x])?

[1]   قَالَتِ الْأَعْرَابُ آمَنَّا ۖ قُل لَّمْ تُؤْمِنُوا وَلَٰكِن قُولُوا أَسْلَمْنَا وَلَمَّا يَدْخُلِ الْإِيمَانُ فِي قُلُوبِكُمْ ۖ وَإِن تُطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَا يَلِتْكُم مِّنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ شَيْئًا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
[2]   إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُنَافِقُونَ قَالُوا نَشْهَدُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُ اللَّهِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ إِنَّكَ لَرَسُولُهُ وَاللَّهُ يَشْهَدُ إِنَّ الْمُنَافِقِينَ لَكَاذِبُونَ

Offline good logic

• View Profile
Re: Double Standard
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 06:48:31 AM »
Peace A.H.A

49:14 does not mention any "Munafiqueen"- hypocrites-?:

49:14
The Arabs said, "We are Mu'mens (believers)." Say, "You have not believed; what you should say is, `We are Muslims ,' until belief is established in your hearts." If you obey God and His messenger, He will not put any of your works to waste. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

قالَتِ الأَعرابُ ءامَنّا قُل لَم تُؤمِنوا وَلٰكِن قولوا أَسلَمنا وَلَمّا يَدخُلِ الإيمٰنُ فى قُلوبِكُم وَإِن تُطيعُوا اللَّهَ وَرَسولَهُ لا يَلِتكُم مِن أَعمٰلِكُم شَيـًٔا إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفورٌ رَحيمٌ

This is talking about "Muslimeen" and "Mu- mineen".

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Total loyalty to GOD
In GOD i TRUST.
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?page_id=197