Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Those who guard their Furuwj (tear[weakness]/private parts) – 70:29

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile

Farj (plural: Furuwj) = a Tear.
a – a Tear in a Fortress wall = Farj.
b – the Private parts of the human = Farj.

I.e. Because Farj means ‘tear’, a Poet of Arabic may refer to it as a weakness of the enemies ‘fortress’ (a tear in the enemies fortresses walls), and also at the weakness  of an enemies Private parts.Because a fort protects you, but if it has a tear in it, you are weak and open to attack, similarly if someones private parts are exposed – they are also weak and exposed to desire or harm.
This is one of the literary tools God uses in the Quran to describe the good believers who are successful;
Those who guard their Furuwj (tear[weakness]/private parts) – (Quran Ma’aarij 70:29)
As if He is telling us; your Furuwj are a ‘tear’ (physically), but also as a weakness in your bodily fortress. So don’t let your spiritual enemy (spiritual - of, relating to, or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.) – do not let them target your weakness of sexual desire. Otherwise you may lose your fortress and your religion in the process.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

The best commentary of the Qur’an is the Qur’an itself!

Offline Star

• View Profile
Re: Those who guard their Furuwj (tear[weakness]/private parts) – 70:29
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 11:17:22 AM »
Interesting interpretation...by the way, didn't you have a thread about some confusion on verses of Surah Noor, about adultery punishment? I wanted to answer that once I'd figured out the answer. Where did that thread go?

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »
Check to below in this section. Isn't it visible to you? I can see that.
“And no example do they bring to you but We bring to you the truth and the BEST TAFSEER (EXEGESIS).” 25:33

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 11:33:35 AM »
Salam,

I've checked through the threads listed on the General Discussions page and it seems like your thread about those verses has been removed or something. I checked several times and it's not there. Can you see it? If so, I'm genuinely confused, because I honestly cannot see it anywhere.  ???

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 01:35:52 PM »
Salam,

I've checked through the threads listed on the General Discussions page and it seems like your thread about those verses has been removed or something. I checked several times and it's not there. Can you see it? If so, I'm genuinely confused, because I honestly cannot see it anywhere.  ???
May be it is hidden as i can still see that post. Just tell what do you want to tell in here or pm me.

Offline Star

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 07:09:21 AM »
Salam,

I kind of forgot what the exact question was, but on that topic, I believe that if you've repented, there is no need to administer the punishment, even if people find out. The issue should be closed. :)

Offline Sstikstof

• Sstikstof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
That's what I thought. Thanks for clarifying  :)