Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: ISIS soldier dying and smiling ?

Offline ZKAB90

• View Profile
ISIS soldier dying and smiling ?
« on: June 02, 2016, 09:23:02 AM »
You maybe have heard about the Palestinian martyrs, who supposedly die with a smile in their face.

I do not know if it is true. I saw many photos about it, but maybe the smiles aren't a really ones, maybe the're just a coincidence or a specific pain in the last moment.

However, I saw an ISIS soldier with smile in the face at the moment of his death.

Did this guy dead in martyr? If not, why his smile?

What do you think about this phenomenon?

Offline adam

• View Profile
Re: ISIS soldier dying and smiling ?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 11:47:14 AM »
Salam ZKAB90

No, I personally have not heard of such things.

To put it bluntly, it has nothing to do with faith towards God.

Why confuse and complicate matters of faith by talking about things that have not real value for ones self submission towards Allah?

If they did smile at death, how does that affect you? Will you feel better about yourself? would you feel Islam has triumphed against its enemies?

Is it just to proof that islam is way better than any other forms of faith?

If a non muslim dies with a smile? are you going to be more confused? what about the religious scholars? Ahmad Deedat did not die with a smile on his face. In fact he died a tormenting death after years and years of his so called dakwah to the masses. You can have a look at the Youtube video.

so what is it actually you are trying to figure out? because what you are asking is just plain cheap propaganda to spur the muslim community against non muslims. And it is getting worse.

Every bad thing that happens in the middle east, the muslims blame the west or the jews. They never look at themselves to find out what went wrong.

To top it off, The Saudi Royal family invests' heavily in the Israel cause. Are you aware of that? are you aware that the muslim leaders are not helping out the muslim community?

How much money is collected through zakat? how many muslims are running for their lives? how many are refugees? what are the holders of mecca's key doing to make things better?

And you want to concerntrate your understanding of islam based on the smiling dead?

Come on!

Offline ZKAB90

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 10:38:20 PM »
Salam ZKAB90

No, I personally have not heard of such things.

To put it bluntly, it has nothing to do with faith towards God.

Why confuse and complicate matters of faith by talking about things that have not real value for ones self submission towards Allah?

If they did smile at death, how does that affect you? Will you feel better about yourself? would you feel Islam has triumphed against its enemies?

Is it just to proof that islam is way better than any other forms of faith?

If a non muslim dies with a smile? are you going to be more confused? what about the religious scholars? Ahmad Deedat did not die with a smile on his face. In fact he died a tormenting death after years and years of his so called dakwah to the masses. You can have a look at the Youtube video.

so what is it actually you are trying to figure out? because what you are asking is just plain cheap propaganda to spur the muslim community against non muslims. And it is getting worse.

Every bad thing that happens in the middle east, the muslims blame the west or the jews. They never look at themselves to find out what went wrong.

To top it off, The Saudi Royal family invests' heavily in the Israel cause. Are you aware of that? are you aware that the muslim leaders are not helping out the muslim community?

How much money is collected through zakat? how many muslims are running for their lives? how many are refugees? what are the holders of mecca's key doing to make things better?

And you want to concerntrate your understanding of islam based on the smiling dead?

Come on!

Aleikum salam Adam.

You have get wrong what I means. I'm anti-ISIS. In fact I do not consider them Muslims, they follow Sunnism or maybe a distorted Sunnism.

I'm not talking about religious scholars, I'm talking about soldiers killed that, at they very last moment, show a smile in their face. It can be a physical phenomenon, with a scientific explanation, I do not know.

This is a video (2 min) about Tchetchen radical soldier dying because of his wounds, surrounded by his comrades. At the last moment he smiles. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1s0jz_martyr-tchetchene_creation

I'm not here to blame about the Jews or the West or X or M. This question is about this very specific phenomenon, not for doing religious propaganda or geopolitical one.

Offline Truth Seeker

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 02:07:17 AM »
Salaam  ZKAB90

Please can you stick to topics to do with the Quran here and kindly refrain from posting such videos.

Any future infringements may lead to you being removed from this forum.

Thanks

Offline ZKAB90

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 07:45:36 AM »
Salaam  ZKAB90

Please can you stick to topics to do with the Quran here and kindly refrain from posting such videos.

Any future infringements may lead to you being removed from this forum.

Thanks

Aleikum salam.

I do not know in which category posting, so I chose the most general. Feel free to change the section of the post.

Offline adam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2016, 11:21:20 AM »
ZkAB90

I don't think you bothered reading my reply. Whatever i wrote is my view on this. your replies after that are redundant.

I don't understand when you say ISIS follows sunnism or distorted sunnism. Sunnism is already distorted how can you classify it like that?

As for the smiling dead:

Our brains are designed with many types of receptors and glands that releases chemicals either by themselves or by inducing it with an external composition.

for example, When someone drinks ayahuasca which contains DMT, a type of chemical composition, They will experience lucid visions in which they are able to interact with.

Our brains contain slots, or key holes for specific chemical compounds found in nature. In the case of DMT, the DMT compound naturally finds its way to the key hole which is a perfect fit only for DMT. There are receptors that are specific for THC( mostly found in marijuana) and other types of drugs that are able to influence one's psyche.

When one dies, The brain releases chemicals like these naturally  in abundance without the need for the keys like DMT or THC The effect is a bliss like feeling 100s of time stronger than what  the brain produces during sleep.

The same thing happens when you feel extremely happy. It is because your brain releases these chemicals naturally.

Simple as that. I  do not know why you need to ask this as if it is a phenomenon when it is not.

Everything in this world has an explanation to it. We live within the bounds of scientific laws created by God. Some of which we understand, and many others we do not. Many times, what we do not understand we label as miracles.

Offline ZKAB90

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2016, 10:13:57 PM »
Simple as that. I  do not know why you need to ask this as if it is a phenomenon when it is not.

Thanks for the answer, in fact  I didn't know that have a scientific explanation, and this was the reason to asking this here.