Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: have all they desire jannah

Offline yahya

• View Profile
have all they desire jannah
« on: July 16, 2016, 05:44:21 PM »
Assalam alikum do these verse witch say (have all they desire)  does this mean the stuff only in jannah or does it mean anything meaning does it mean you can only ask for stuff from jannah only meaning example you can ask for a BMW car from earth because it's from earth and not from the stuff from jannah example Ok or do these verses mean anything like you can ask for stuff in jannah from the stuff on earth and stuff from jannah what is in j or does it Just mean the stuff from jannah And we can't ask for stuff from anywhere like earth etc just the stuff from jannah because some people say this that you can only ask for what you desire from the stuff from jannah not from anywhere stuff like from earth etc if you know what I mean jazzakkallah

Offline deleted

• deleted
  • deleted
    • View Profile
Re: have all they desire jannah
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 11:08:36 PM »
Peace. Could you provide a reference to such a statement?
deleted

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 05:53:49 PM »
I don't have one but I hear some people say it and to me I think there wrong because what they say don't make any sense jazzakkallah

Offline Hassan3000

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 11:05:35 PM »
Peace be upon you :)

I think the ayaa you are referring to is
"There they have all that they desire, and there is more with Us." (50:35) Pickthall

Another ayaa is
"We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There ye will have (all) that your souls desire, and there ye will have (all) for which ye pray." (41:31) Pickthall

It says all that our souls desire, so like the example you gave, wishing for a car is plausible in Jannah. As in someone desires to drive a car with high speeds with no danger, they can do that in Jannah as they desire it.

Offline yahya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2016, 11:42:57 PM »
Thanks jazzakkallah it was just some were saying you can only ask for stuff what is in jannah and not outside if you know what I mean but that doesn't make any sense that you cant ask for the stuff what was in this world as well only the stuff what is in jannah jazzakkallah if you know what I mean jazzakkallah